[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It was all a dream... >OR WAS IT? >DUN DUN DUN DUN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: krampus.jpg (453 KB, 1024x1582) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
453 KB, 1024x1582
>It was all a dream...
>OR WAS IT?
>DUN DUN DUN DUN NUH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUH NA
>*shitty CGI jump scare*

Wow. Fuck you /tv/ for recommending this trash
>>
just got back from this. visuals were great. story was good - could have used another 15 minutes; especially with the elves. I don't think whatever the ending was supposed to mean is important.

>shitty CGI jump scare

there was hardly any CGI in the film. Most was practical effect. and good practical effect.
>>
>>63628983
I've seen this thread slagging off the film more than I've seen threads recommending it. You've got no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>63628983
You're dumb for believing anything /tv/ has to say about movies. It's a board full of autistic manchildren obsessed with star wars and reddit Fucking /p/ has better taste in movies than this shithole. .
>>
>>63628983
>falling for the viral

Hello reddit.
>>
>>63628983
FUCK. This movie was shittyyyyyy!!!! Only build up, nothing happens. The deaths felt insubstantial. They kept talking and talking,. Fuck you RLM, never watching a movie based on their terrible taste again.
>>
dude could you please spoiler this shit next time? i really wanted to see this and its kinda a buzzkill when you know the ending.
>>
>>63629039
I agree, the final act felt a bit rushed especially with all the cool shit they introduced (including those elves and the spooky reindeer).

I kept feeling like no one actually died given that we never actually see anyone get murdered or anything, I feel like that PG-13 rating really held it down.
>>
>>63629154

report him to the mods as its now a bannable offense
>>
>>63629237

>*sponsored by Disney and Lucasfilm
>>
>>63628983
The fuck? Why do you keep spamming this shit?
>>
>>63629039
>"practical" effects
>most of the robots are clunky, expensive and actually impractical

maximum pottery
>>
>>63629237
well i dont think it should be bannable. i was just thinking this as a common courtesy incase spoiling the movie wasnt OP's purpose.
not reddit. i thought the organization methos they used was shit so i stayed here
>>
>>63629199
Tintin had a guy gunned down and writing a message with his blood on a PG movie
>>
>>63629489
>methos
Hello The Le Reddit
>>
>>63629527
it was a typo of method. i thought yall would figure that out. i dont even think methos is a word.
>>
>>63629491
Animation gets away with things like that cause it's considered not real anyway
>>
>>63629199
in the UK it has a 15 rating and people say "fuck" a lot.

no characters actually *die*, that is the point of the film. they are either alive at the end or stuck in some kind of netherworld.

it was confusion over what was actually happening that fucked up the movie. in Gremlins a lot of people including sympathetic characters are implied to have died.
>>
>>63629608
that feel when spoilers
>>
>>63629608
>it was confusion over what was actually happening that fucked up the movie.
That sounds about right, this really was a movie that needed more explanation to it despite the simple premise.

It's a shame because I kept feeling a fun Evil Dead 2 vibe as the movie went on but it couldn't really decide what it wanted to be.
>>
>>63628983
RLM liked it?
Is this shit even getting a release outside the states?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.