[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aside from Adrian Brody's massive Jewish schnozz co-starring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 11166304_ori.jpg (212 KB, 800x1122) Image search: [Google]
11166304_ori.jpg
212 KB, 800x1122
aside from Adrian Brody's massive Jewish schnozz co-starring in the flick, and le badass babydiaper IDF sniper chick, this movie is literally the ALIENS to Predator.
>>
>>63627359
his was a dumb gimmicky movie. Lets drop every international stereotype tough guy into a movie and kill them one by one.
>>
File: River_Ghost.png (778 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
River_Ghost.png
778 KB, 480x640
you also have to love the little extra things, like introducing this new alien species in the Predator universe as other game, taking importance away from the humans.
>>
>>63627359

I thought it was alright

except laurence fishburne, how he hammed it up too much and also how he claims to have killed 3 predators or something
>>
>>63627391
why would that seem so silly? most of them are either criminals, or military. the predators literally stalk and handpick them for game. that they turn out stereotypes does not seem surprising.
>>
>>63627397

I thought I heard that the design for this alien was actually the original concept for the Predator and it was just more of a neat reference.
>>
>>63627359
Yeah that Jew nose seriously ruined the entire movie for me.
>>
>>63627435
probably both. a nod to that, but rationalized as another species hunted by the predator.
>>
>>63627421
It's gimmicky. And formulaic. And boring. You are just waiting for each one to die except the main guy who saves the day. There was nothing interesting about this movie it just happened that's it.
>>
>>63627453

Adrian Brody is the wandering jew of cinema, he thinks he should be playing muh oscar winning roles such as the pianist but he is out there doing action movies that he has no business doing, wandering the cinemascpae forever for his role in crucifying jesus
>>
>>63627359
Yeah if 50% of Aliens consisted of lines, weapons, characters, and major plot points from Alien, absolutely.

This movie had a lot of potential but shit all over it throwing in clumsy, jackass references to Predator every 30 seconds and literally trying to turn Adrian Brody into Arnold.
>>
The only things I remember from that whole movie are the scene where the guy calls the predator a "space faggot" and when Brody somehow manages to butcher Schwarzenegger's lines from the first one.
>>
>>63627359
It's the only sequel that managed to capture some of the essence of the first movie. Pretty enjoyable overall.
>>
>oh no we're not being hunted by the Predators, we're being hunted by le Super Predators!
5/10 watchable at best
>>
>>63627435
Sort of. The original Predator looked fucking retarded though lol, kind of like a big ant with a long, cheesy TV sci-fi looking neck and head.

River Ghost looks much better, and is pretty creepy in Predators I think.
>>
>>63627513
Um that would be Predator 2.

Predators doesn't "capture the essence," it literally rips it off and offers it again with worse execution.
>>
>>63627527
>is pretty creepy in Predators
what, for the five seconds it's on screen before getting killed?
get fucked retard, Predators sucked dick
>>
This movie was fucking sweet! Although the killing of the old school predator was sad.
>>
File: Super!.jpg (203 KB, 1024x621) Image search: [Google]
Super!.jpg
203 KB, 1024x621
>>63627518
Motherfuckers must have gotten ahold of some Ooze...
>>
>movie ends on a cliff hanger
>no sequel is ever made

why do they do this?
>>
>>63627567
Yeah that's the part.

Has your nose started bleeding from your fucking roids, chad? Have another natty ice and relax.
>>
>>63627359
Chippy D does good work
>>
Positives
>Concept. Fuck you, Predator Game Reserve is fucking cool.
>Fishburne's character. Did not expect someone like him going in, and it was neat.
>Eric from That 70s Show's character. He was a jarring asshole, but that was the point, and as silly as it was I like that he somehow classifies as a "predator" to the Predators and just is completely outclassed the entire time

Negatives
>Brody. I like him. I don't like him in Predators.
>The last five minute's of Eric from That 70s Show's character. "I'm one of you!" What the fuck, just die like a weakling jerk, not like a delusional weakling jerk. You got your archetypes mixed up.
>Super Predators.
>Super Predators, because I want to reiterate that. I didn't need the ante upped. I actually kind of felt bad when I saw the dudes I signed up to see getting so handily killed by the new guy.

All in all I liked it though. Doesn't hold a candle to the original but it's not as terrible as it could have been.
>>
>>63627359
>Cheesy one liners delivered by pencil necks wearing oversized boots

>Special "killer" squad reeks of miss cast.

>"Brooding serial murderer" played by Eric foreman

>"Le cool slick Metal Gear pulp lipstick-lesbian with an accent" played by forgettable woman with no scene presence and a slight stuttering

>"MARINE OOOHAA ALPHA MAN" played by beta jew with twig arms and negative testosterone.

>"Fat Morpheus" as himself.

This could have been a badass movie, but did EVERYTHING THEY COULD so that the actors wouldn't be ANNNNYTHING like 80-90's action movie stars.

They made an ARTFORM out of avoiding all actor-related similarities to 80's action movies.

I swear to god (kek) they had a fucking excel sheet on how to purposely make it as far from "ARNOLD MACHO" as possible.

And they pulled it off, but they forgot to change the script from "arnold macho" :- (

Predator 2 all over again.

Misscast.
>>
>>63627665
sword fight was pretty cool though. this was 1 of the last movies I saw in theaters and was surprised that I didn't hate it
>>
WHO HERE BRODYQUEST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM
>>
>>63627788
Yo reddit.
>>
File: bc2.jpg (229 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
bc2.jpg
229 KB, 717x880
>>63627856
go on now, get outta here you memer
>>
>>63627809
I used to have that as my alarmclock, comfy wakeup
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.