[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone at all still watching this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: last-man-on-earth.jpg (95 KB, 440x640) Image search: [Google]
last-man-on-earth.jpg
95 KB, 440x640
Anyone at all still watching this?
>>
File: pol was right again.jpg (6 KB, 229x90) Image search: [Google]
pol was right again.jpg
6 KB, 229x90
>Last Man on Earth
>within a few episodes he finds a woman
>shes fucking a black man
>>
You mean people actually watched this to begin with?
>>
>>63626989
Yes>>63627042
Wrong
>>
>>63627050
Hey nigger!
>>
>>63627050
I think a lot of people gave it a shot. I did. The premise was great. The premiere was great. Then they had 2 more episodes
>>
>>63627042
Black Phil just died in the last seconds of the last episode

implying the heart monitor won't start up again 5 seconds into the next episode and be all wow he's alive woopy doopy doo we saved him

This show is so fucking predictable

JUST GOTTA WAIT 4 MONTHS TO FIND OUT
>>
>>63626989

Why are there so many people? Maybe they should of changed the name of the show. I think one preview had like 10 people in it.
>>
Im still digging the show but I liked asshole Phil better. Also the love arc between him and Bob's Burgers was good. I want to see him trying to make her happy but he is so stupid that he keeps beefing it.
>>
>>63627223
They had only 8 people along with his astro-brother.
>>
>>63626989
Watch the first season. I thought it was okey. Haven't seen the secound season tho.
>>
Does anyone even care about space man? I kind of want him to die upon reentry

Actually I dont care about anyone in the show anymore, I dont know why I still watch it. Its not even funny.
>>
>>63628373
What I'm wondering is if he'll land nearby and everyone will hear the impact and make a big deal about it, or if he'll land literally ANYWHERE ELSE on earth like real life.
>>
>>63628406
pretty sure the pod directs him to land in Tejas or something and then he'll follow signs from there to Malbiu
>>
I think it's entertaining and different and I'm willing to keep watching it although I missed most of S1 because it was fucking obnoxious
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.