[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of these actors will get a razzie nomination next year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: star_wars_episode_vii_cast.jpg (38 KB, 565x318) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_episode_vii_cast.jpg
38 KB, 565x318
Which of these actors will get a razzie nomination next year?
>>
Daisy.
>>
Hamill will be a massive disappointment if he has more than a few minutes of screentime. He needs to be used as sparingly as Yoda.
>>
Thunder thighs
>>
A comment about how shitty "Annie" was got the internet SJW's into a feeding frenzy for peoples jobs.

So no way Finn is going to get worst actor.
>>
Too many white people. I thought JJ was going to add some color.
>>
>>63625890
GOT DAMN THEY ARE ALL UGLY AS FUCK

Did they cast the ugliest people on purpose?
>>
Thunder Thighs
>>
>>63626195
Oscar Isaac is handsome as fuck m8, what world do you live on.
>>
>>63626195
I think Daisy looks really good in this pic honestly
>>
>>63626195

>Implying Oscar Isaac isn't an 8/10
>Implying Daisy isn't qt until she opens her mouth and reveals her nightmarish Xenomorph maw

Adam Driver is top tier paper bag over the head material and honestly Kylo Ren's costume should've consisted of literally nothing but the mask
>>
>>63626131
How true is this? Because most people agree on how shitty that remake was
>>
>>63626741
tell me about Ren

why does he wear the mask?
>>
I really want this movie to be a success, because i know it would ruin the entire next years for half the faggots on this board
>>
>>63627112
Are you implying that's not what most of us want?
>>
>>63626741
thats just a bad picture of Driver, he can be handsome sometimes
>>
>>63627311
Dubs confirm.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 600x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 600x466
>>63627311

True...He's not bad when he shaves and keeps his hair down to cover his ears
>>
>>63627461

>photoshopped headshot

lord only knows what he looked like in that pic before they fixed him up
>>
>>63627461
nigga looks like uri geller is bending him
>>
File: Anthony.png (197 KB, 454x435) Image search: [Google]
Anthony.png
197 KB, 454x435
>>63626171
You know what no one ever says?

"Too few black people."
>>
>>63627461

That mongoloid's cock has to be the size of my forearm
>>
File: Gollum and Pigvomit.jpg (366 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Gollum and Pigvomit.jpg
366 KB, 2000x1000
>>63628127

The look in her eye, you just KNOW they fucked.

Adam Driver is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood and possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival Shane Diesel or Shorty Mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 10.5" bone-pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed even Lena Dunham's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting her wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Adam barely able to force it past the knob, and Lena moaning and squirming while flopping about like a bloated starfish, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasmed within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix... the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Adam's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria as he asks her with dry humour, "is it in yet?"

I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it.
>>
>>63628482
>THE most hung guy in Hollywood

this part always gets me
>>
Daisy

Can tell she's awful in a 2 minute trailer, never mind a 2 hour movie
>>
>>63625890
Boogieya
>>
>>63627070
Because he has no eyes
>>
>>63625980
>Hamill will be a massive disappointment

not because of Hamill. because they won't be able to to match OT Luke with the quality of the writing, and it will feel like the character has had a lobotomy.
>>
None. 50 Shades will take home everything
>>
File: Mommie Dearest.png (836 KB, 1280x714) Image search: [Google]
Mommie Dearest.png
836 KB, 1280x714
>times the razzies got it wrong
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.