[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone still watching this? Because it's actually pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Is anyone still watching this? Because it's actually pretty good now, dat final scene.
>>
>>63625096
its shit. hope it gets cancelled just because you like it
>>
>>63625096
i dunno why I forgot this was on tonight

I guess I just assumed all TV was done for the winter besides homeland

thanks OP gonna watch now
>>
File: 1448967992976.png (798 KB, 736x748) Image search: [Google]
1448967992976.png
798 KB, 736x748
>>63625231
t-thanks
>>
cool way to end the show
too bad ill probablly be dead before it comes back
>>
Is the bull and the rest of the cast from the first season still in the show in any way?

Is the hipster Jewess still in the show?

because she annoys the fuck out of me.
>>
I dropped it when the black guy literally brought bull with him
>>
>>63626128
i honestly think everyone on /tv/ did.

in the first season there was a thread every week about this show, probably because the first two episodes were so good and Tanty was a neckbeard personified.

then came the weekly kek threads after every episode, and i think after the finale everyone on /tv/ just forgot about the show since the levels of kekolding in the show were so strong.
>>
How is Todd such a pimp? Can somebody teach me his secrets?
>>
>>63626255
yeah but they've basically dropped that entirely and now black phil is dead
>>
>>63625096

I can't believe their are autismal cunts on /tv/ who think they're too... 'elite'? to watch this show.

It's GOAT light entertainment.
>>
>>63626316
Except this episode was pretty fucking heavy.
>>
>>63626299
>reddit afraid of being banned because of a bait sticky
>>
>>63626561
>implying reddit knows how to use spoiler tags
>>
File: 1447730958119.jpg (111 KB, 768x764) Image search: [Google]
1447730958119.jpg
111 KB, 768x764
>>63626128
>>63626255
Fucking this. I kept baring through this shit in hopes that it would get good, but it never came. Literally hate every piece of shit character besides Kike and white Phil. As soon as Bull came to the rescue with the other Bull, I dropped it. So much wasted potential for a gay generic social drama.
>>
>>63626712
That's why they linked the faq reddit
>>
>>63626945
dumb frogposter
>>
>Phil has apparently died a bloody death
>Next episode is Spring 2016
>Phil is Jon Snow
>Writers are waiting to see what GOT does
>>
>>63627423
desu if the whole show was Sudeikis I'd like it more
>>
>>63625096
>Is anyone still watching this?
I still do, and I'm glad I decided not to drop it. Tandy cycles between being the best and the worst thing about the show, but really he's like the only reason it's still classified as a comedy. These past few episodes have been just depressing, but in a good way. Overall this season was miles better than the first, and the downside to that is I'm probably gonna give the second seasons of more shows with bad first seasons a chance, and probably be disappointed more often than not.
>>
>>63627484
This. tbqhfam the ISS stuff is far and away the best part of this show, I was really fucking hoping he wouldn't die but he is definitely dead as fuck with that descent... I was really hoping he'd splash down near Cali (or on land if it's one of those Ruski landers) and they'd find him, but nerp
>>
Season 2 sucks much less
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.