[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another Jew Another Scheme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
>looking up new survival/fantasy shows to watch
>come upon this and see its Wiki page
>Director: Jason Rothenburg
>"Rothenburg", /pol/ flashes through my mind, and I laugh to myself thinking it will have interracial Çuckold
>5 minutes in, nog appears as love interest of the main, white, strong woman protagonist

I don't even need to see more, but tell me /tv/, she gets BLACKED doesn't she?
>>
you certainly are obsessed with black male actors, aren't you?
>>
File: Clexxa.png (530 KB, 656x592) Image search: [Google]
Clexxa.png
530 KB, 656x592
>>63625070
>she gets BLACKED doesn't she?
Does she look black to you?

>>63625100
This.
>>
the black gets killed in the 2nd or 3rd episode
dumb /pol/poster.
>>
>>63625153
RACOONED
>>
File: 1450019386737.jpg (3 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1450019386737.jpg
3 KB, 300x168
>>63625070

The black kid dies.

It gets better after the first few episodes for other reasons

>mfw that Platoon homage
>>
>>63625070

He dies in like, episode 3 from a knife to the neck
>>
File: basedbellamy.jpg (31 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
basedbellamy.jpg
31 KB, 500x280
I need to binge watch s1 and s2 again in preparation for s3.

Also, Bellamy is the best character.
>>
Hitler and Clarke did nothing wrong.
>>
>>63625295
Bellamy is my cute babe and I want us to roam the wild and love each other to death
The main actress is also pretty based and Bellamy's sis
>>
>>63625295
That's not Murphy.
>>
>>63625295
Based Bellamy is getting a grounder gf this season.
>>
>>63625377

Hopefully he takes Lexa to pound town

and by pound town, I mean beat the shit out of her for betraying Clarke
>>
There is goodness in Bellamy and I love how Clarke helped him become such a great guy.
Even though I shipped Clarke with Lexa at first, I want her to end up with Bellamy instead.
>>
>>63625420
>Implying that Lexa wasn't right about that.
You need to be an uber beta to get your people killed just to tap Clarke's ass.
>>
There isn't any interracial in it. Sorry to disappoint you /pol/. You'll have to find another show to meme about.
>>
Finished the first season the other day. Trying to catch up on this and finish my X-Files rewatch before they both start.
>>
>>63625471
go back to tumblr, faggot.
>>
>>63625503
bullshit
They were allies and they both would have won in the end if they stuck to the plan. Based Bill was already planning to free the captive grounders. Lexa took the easy win and bailed on her ally.
>>
>>63625531
>actually wrote something about the plot that's not WOW BASED NIGGER LEL
>telling me to go back to tumblr
Christ. stop enforcing 4chan based meme culture so hard, nobody pays you for it
>>
>>63625557
And that was smart as fuck, you are thinking with your dick and she did not.
She got her people and didn't lose anybody except the opportunity to slay some blonde snatch.
I can respect that because i'm not a virgin.
>>
>>63625654
What Lexa did was short sighted. She didn't lose a single grounded, but she lost all of the sky people.Thats not thinking with my dick, that's how alliances work.
>>
Did the first episode have a different writer from the rest of the series?
>>
>>63625722

An assault on the bunker would still have been suicidal
>>
Where are the Webm's of Clexa making out you faggots?
>>
>>63625757

Probably, I can't be bothered to look it up. Also the show is nominally based on an especially awful YA novel and they probably had to tick off enough boxes before they could do their own thing
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.