[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shows people hate because it went over there heads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 543930.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
543930.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
ITT: Shows people hate because it went over there heads
>>
i kno

1+1=2
XD
>>
It's like every single one of them is daring the watcher to punch them on that image, it's hilarious
>>
BARZOOPLE!
>>
>The scene starts in a dimly lit room with the four protagonists sitting around a table, playing D&D. All four of them are dressed up as various fantasy stereotypes.
>The audience begins chuckling in anticipation

>Rajash: "I use magic missle!"
>Leonard: "You haven't even entered the dungeon yet"
>Rajash: "....I attack the darkness"
>The audience erupts in roaring laughter

>Sheldon: "Fear not, worthy companions, for The Flash shall inspect this dungeon entrance for traps!"
>The audience laughs even harder, the sounds of seats shaking on their foundations can clearly be heard.

>Leonard: ".....You named your elf barbarian 'the Flash'?"
>The laugh transforms into high-pitched wails and screams, the sound of a fat woman laughing herself to death are audible.

>Sheldon: "A barbarian moves 10 ft/round faster than most other classes. Add to that the 20 ft/round bonus elves get for their 'fleet of foot' trait, the 60 ft/round bonus for the maximized expeditious retreat that Rajash just casted on me and the doubling of my speed through my Boots of Swift Running and I believe the title 'The Flash' is more than justified!"
>The high-pitched laughter of the audience has transcended frequencies audible to the human ear, the studio is collapsing and slowly catching fire, this endless laughter of hundreds if not thousands of men and women has summoned the Anti-Christ and the day of Judgement has come to pass.

BAZOOPER
>>
>>63624833
>hey guys look how ridiculous this made-up scene is that never appears in the show
>>
>>63625035
How's your first month in 4chan treating you?
>>
>>63624199

>their
>>
File: 0786422.png (308 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
0786422.png
308 KB, 500x375
>>63624199
I was watching this on tv yesterday, and the opening scene to the episode was a bunch of the characters just using laptops, no dialog or anything, just the camera panning over them sitting on laptops, and the audience was literally in hysterics over this for some reason. I don't "get it".
>>
>i just installed windows 7

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

is this show the pinnacle of american comedy?
>>
>>63625082
Apparently bad
>>
File: fuckme.jpg (3 KB, 119x121) Image search: [Google]
fuckme.jpg
3 KB, 119x121
>>63625108
>>63624199
>>
>>63625262
What OP meant:
>ITT: Shows people hate because it went. Over there, heads!

All these plebs taking the b9 tho
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.