[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guys will be in Star wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (17 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17 KB, 471x312
Are you HYPE?
>>
not really
>>
I bet they're the little faggot Stromtroopers spinning those sticks around.
>>
>>63623254
i though they were doing the dbz fusion dance...

anyone else?
>>
>>63623254
No because they'll be beat up by the nigger and bitch.

Which is a shame i bet JJ and the casting people haven't even seen the Raid movies, if they did, they wouldn't have them play a bunch of goons who get tier asses kicked by some kids.
>>
that fight was shit famicom
>>
>>63623367
Those two are literally WHO? its obvious that JJ saw those movies for him to call them
>>
>>63623423
i liked it
i loved both movies
the sequel was actually better than the original
>>
>>63623367
>Which is a shame i bet JJ and the casting people haven't even seen the Raid movies

You're a proper moron.
>>
>>63623254
Aren't they just going to be in the spinoff?
>>
>>63623254
Some sort of avant garde ballet? Kind of weird for Star Wars
>>
They don't appear in the trailers, so they probably make a 30 second cameo.
>>
File: TPXeZdE-NzY[1].jpg (64 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
TPXeZdE-NzY[1].jpg
64 KB, 604x402
>>63623660
No, they're in The Force Awakens. They play some sort of space gang.
>>
>>63623286
they are, you see him in one of the trailers. i think hes the trooper finn fights with the saber
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.