[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv/, I am re-watching Star Wars in anticipation of the new movie.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png (110 KB, 2000x1207) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg.png
110 KB, 2000x1207
/tv/, I am re-watching Star Wars in anticipation of the new movie. Which version should I use? I have the 2008 theatrical bonus discs but the quality is kind of meh and was from the 1993 laserdisc. What do you recommend? How are you re-watching? Any of the remasters is out of the question, right?
>>
>>63622626
Pls help
>>
there is a super HD fan polished version
>>
I torrented Harry's despecialized version from pirate bay. I recommend it
>>
>>63623165
THE HARMY DE-SPECIALIZED EDITIONS!!!!
>>
Harmy's Despecialized Editions. You can easily get all three from torrents on Pirate Bay and they all look good. They are the original unaltered theatrical versions of the trilogy. No added CGI, altered soundtracks, or color problems, it is the best recreation we have to what they were originally like. The originals were officially released in 2006 but the quality wasn't that good and they are the limited editions, and are kinda rare now. Harmy's Despecialized Editions do take up a lot of gigs of space but it is worth it.
>>
>>63623631
This. For the love of god.
>>
Btw, as a nice little bit of trivia not too many know, Joe Johnston, who went on to make the Rocketeer, Jurassic Park III, October Sky, and Captain America: the First Avenger, also came up with the idea of Boba Fett, before he was a director. Boba Fett's character was formed form the scrapped ideas of what the makers originally wanted for Darth Vader.
>>
>>63623380
>THE HARMY DE-SPECIALIZED EDITIONS!!!!

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH

and watch it in the machette order!!

ep4 (a new hope)
ep5( empire strikes back)
ep2 (attack of the clones)
ep3 (revenge of the sith)
ep6 (return of the jedi)

as for episode 1 phantom menace.. burn it
>>
Not OP, but I'll take the thread from here.

After many years of seeing the Star Wars brand, I'm finally deciding to watch the movies. Where do I begin, and in what order do I watch?
>>
>>63625192
Download Harmy's Despecialized Editions of 4, 5 and 6. Skip the the prequels.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.