[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SyFy's Golden Age Returns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: cast_banner_ChildhoodsEnd.jpg (22 KB, 831x392) Image search: [Google]
cast_banner_ChildhoodsEnd.jpg
22 KB, 831x392
Who's watching The Expanse and Childhood's End tomorrow?
I read Childhood's End in middle school Because it influenced End of Evangelion and I was a total weeb and can't wait to see what they do with it.

Never read the Expanse but everyone says it and the show are good.
>>
>>63622576
Fuck off Syfy shill. The Expanse looks as cheap and hamfisted as any of your other canadashit.
>>
>>63622576
It looks pretty fun like an updated Close Encounters with the third Kind
>>
>>63622576
>The Expanse

Saw the 1st ep online, looked breddy gud. I'll give it a couple more eps to see where it goes.

pretty hyped for C'sE. I'm weary of some of the changes they've made to some of the characters though. The trailers look promising.
>>
>>63622576
Random question, lol: why did Sir Arthur C. Clarke move to Sri Lanka to be attended by underage boys in his twilight years? Is this in any way suspicious?
>>
>>63622576
>The Expanse
>Tomorrow

Oh shit. This completely snuck up on me. I saw the trailer and then went and read all of the books. If they can pull it off it'll be awesome.
>>
>>63622758
what's a shill?
>>
Syfy never had a golden age
>>
>>63622576
I'm actually going to give The Expanse a shot. No telling if it will actually be any good though.
>>
>>63624586
>Saw the 1st ep online, looked breddy gud. I'll give it a couple more eps to see where it goes.
Yeah this is how I feel.

>>63625661
It had a good thing going with Stargate/BSG.
>>
>>63622576
You read that shit in high school? We read that in college and half the stuff went over everyone's heads'
>>
>>63626643
I hear kids these days don't even know who Hitler is
>>
>>63622576

They're going to get canceled to make room for more ghost hunter shows.

Same shit happened to Alphas.
>>
>>63622758
>The Expanse looks as cheap

I watched the first leaked (?) episode and you're full of shit, the CGI actually looked superb. I think they wasted all their budget on that one episode though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.