[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what's the verdict on this? worth watching? any seasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: OZ-tv-series-poster.jpg (28 KB, 310x420) Image search: [Google]
OZ-tv-series-poster.jpg
28 KB, 310x420
so what's the verdict on this? worth watching? any seasons to avoid?
>>
It's great
>>
Pretty damn good overall, but it gets gradually worse towards the end. I'd say that around seasons 5 and 6 it kinda loses its focus.
>>
First two seasons were great but starts to gradually lose quality over the third and fourth seasons
After a certain character dies it becomes unwatchable
>>
>>63622342
Are you talking about a certain character that has a beanie on his head?
>>
First season is godlike.
After that though it totally starts to lose it's focus.
Character's start having shit plotlines, they introduce so many dead end characters and plots it becomes worse every season.
>>
>>63622291
me
>>63622342
>>63622416
I haven't seen the whole series in a while now but yeah you're right, the amount of new characters and deaths gets absurd. The high points of the show in my opinion is the end of season 1 and the aftermath after the riot in season 2, and when the show introduces Keller(?) (was that his name?)
>>
File: Dean-winters.jpg (16 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
Dean-winters.jpg
16 KB, 300x250
Great characters, down the very end. Even if the storylines were strange at times.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 160x160
>>>1-4 great
>>>5-6 shit
>>>>>>adebisi best character
>>>>omar white shit
>>>>>final sucks
>>>>muh penis gay scenes
>>>>>>>>>>>>>every thread
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>adebisi best
>>
>>63622560
Dude this show was the best when O' Reily and Adebisi were partners in crime.
Ironically one could say it was criminal how bad some of O' reily's plots got.
>>
>>63622498
Yeah Keller was a good character but I didn't care how he progressed Beecher's plots.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.