[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who killed him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (152 KB, 1600x1060) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
152 KB, 1600x1060
Who killed him?
>>
white supremacy
>>
That little nigger that robbed Weebay's kid
>>
The kid who was torturing a cat, you're supposed to hate him.
>>
aids
>>
>>63620882
gump nigga it was kenard smdh
>>
>>63620985
Kenard it is.

just rewatched the episode and wanted to see if anybody else remembered the little hopper's name.

For such a shrimp Kenard is pretty hard
>>
That twelve year old little shit that was the hardest of all of them.
>>
>>63620882
slight digression, but I once saw a bechdel-style "grading system" for tv and film characters posted on TV, where the character received points for being homosexual/minority/disabled/not using violence/etc.

Omar Little ranked an A on the test, only losing points for willingness to solve his problems with violence.
Omar is beloved even by SJWs (i don't know what that stands for)
>>
File: image.png (87 KB, 714x810) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 714x810
>the moment David Simon ruined the GOATest HBO series of all time
>>
>>63621184
>implying Omar's inevitable demise ruins the best TV show to date.

Sure, season 5 was the weakest one, but Omar died 3/4 of the way through it and his death in no way diminished the impact of the series.
Nigger was always gonna get got.
All in the game yo.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.