[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Revenge of the Sith
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13
File: sw1.jpg (431 KB, 2080x2560) Image search: [Google]
sw1.jpg
431 KB, 2080x2560
Is this movie under-rated? I believe this film gets a bad rap because it gets lumped together with the previous two disasters.

Let me list all the reasons why it is in fact an outstanding picture:

Obi wan vs Anakin
Yoda vs Palpatine
Order 66(and Yoda sensing it coming)
Anakin turning to the Darkside
Palpatine taking on the Emperor form
Anakin taking on the Vader form
Luke and Leia being born
and
Luke being taken to Tatooine

These are the reasons why this movie is a cinematic masterpiece. At least equal to Episodes lV through VI.
>>
>>63620616
The biggest problem is that the love story bit that is behind Anakin turning isn't awfully believeable. It hurts it a lot. Otherwise it was the only solid prequel.
>>
Rewatching all 6 movies before watching 7, just finished this one a few hours ago.

I liked it, of course it's not perfect and there's some scenes that were quite bad, but in general it was really good and the 2 and half hours pass quite quickly, the action is really good and I like seeing everything turning to shit, I thought it was well done and a good finally for the new trilogy. It's the best of the 3 prequels and the first 1 is a piece of shit disaster, not much redeeming about it and probablt wouldn't watch ever again, this one, maybe.
>>
>>63620616
It's my favorite of the 6.
3>4>5>6>1>2
>>
>>63620616
it's everyones favorite because it was finally fucking over
>>
>>63620616
The acting/writing is still pretty shit, but it's leagues ahead of the other two in most respects.
>>
Phantom Menace is underrated for being the best of the prequels but being scapegoated because of it being the initial disappointment.

If anyone likes RotS at all and thinks it's not a pile of shit, then it's overrated.
>>
>>63620760
But its not over and we still love it
>>
>>63620701
pretty much this

Ryan Phillipe and Hershlag fucking ruin this movie.

Could you imagine it with more sheeve? holy shit it would be fantastic.
>>
>>63620701
What isn't believable about it?
>>
>>63620821
the prequels I mean
>>
>>63620616
Shitty acting through and through.

>You're so... Beautiful
>Only because I'm so in love
>No, because I'm so in love with you
>>
>>63621019
Right, because real life couples NEVER saying anything this silly or lovey. Real people give carefully scripted and tortured declarations of their affection.
>>
>>63620616
ITT: Faggots.

This movie was just as much dog shit as the first two prequels.

God what have you fuckers done to /tv?/

>Obi-Wan vs Anakin
Literally the epitome of stupid, pointless SFX and Lucas' complete failure to realize what made the original films great. Also the most irritatingly, unnecessarily long fight scene in movie history with the DUMBEST climax known to cinema.

>Yoda vs Palpatine
Equally as stupid, throwing the floating booths around the Senate chamber. Fucking retarded.

>Anakin turning to the Darkside
Forced, awkward, and completely emotionless as Anakin was an unstable immature faggot with obvious problems for two films and the reason he finally turned was dumb as hell.

>Palpatine taking on the Emperor form
Is this like Cell or Buu's final form? The fuck does this retarded shit even mean? He got his face blown half-off and put on a scary black robe. "I NOW ASSUME MY ULTIMATE FORM OF OBVIOUS CLICHE EVIL!"

>Anakin taking on the Vader form
"NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

>Luke and Leia being born
Yeah really needed to see that, sure was exciting given as we can make people robotic fucking limbs and save them from 3rd degree burns and multiple amputations but can't stop a woman from dying during natural childbirth. I guess they don't have C-Sections or IV's with blood in the Star Wars universe.

>Luke being taken to Tatooine
So fucking what? Might as well say "man seeing Luke get his classic landspeeder and those desert binoculars was so great!" Who the fuck gives a flying fuck?

All of you in this thread are such painful and worthless faggots you make real people cringe so hard they immediately sprout gray hairs.

How real people haven't blown this fucking thread out is frankly amazing. /tv/ is truly the absolute gutter of 4chan. I would rather hang out on /pol/ with the loli's than spend another 3 seconds in this toilet.

tldr; you make me sick
>>
>>63621132
Who beat your sense of fun out of you?
>>
>>63621171
This is the exact same response My Little Pony fans use when you criticize their shit.
>>
>>63620616
>> Obi wan vs Anakin
Stupid, too-long fight with a silly ending.
>> Yoda vs Palpatine
CGI Yoda bouncing around like a rubber ball was silly.
>> Order 66(and Yoda sensing it coming)
Other Jedi should have sensed it too.
>> Anakin turning to the Darkside
...And going from "mostly good" to murdering a bunch of children five minutes later. Terrible writing.
>>Palpatine taking on the Emperor form
This one I'll give you.
>> Anakin taking on the Vader form
"NOOOOOOOOO"
>> Luke and Leia being born
Not so bad.
and
>> Luke being taken to Tatooine
Also not terrible. On balance, this would have been a mediocre movie had it not been for Anakin's awful dialogue, Padme's awful dialogue, and general bad dialogue for everyone. So, bad movie.
>>
>>63621231
And they'd be right. But why view literally every aspect of something so negatively? Do you not enjoy anything? I'm sure its possible to degrade something you enjoy with such seething negativity.
>>
File: hiquality.jpg (304 KB, 2824x1277) Image search: [Google]
hiquality.jpg
304 KB, 2824x1277
>>63620616
>>
>>63621231
That hasn't been used since the beginning of the mlp fandom. When it was a meme to like watching the cartoon, and not a sick perversion with merchandise included.

If revenge of the sith had used mostly practical effects, would it be better?
>>
>>63621171
George Lucas
>>
>>63620616
As a film it's shit, but it's 10/10 for the memes alone.
>>
>>63621132
Do you even like sci-fi?
>>
>>63620616
Do you notice how all of these are things that HAD to happen, just to set up the established films?

The prequels, as they were executed, were TOTALLY unnecessary. Which is a damn shame, because something really special could've happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgICnbC2-_Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAbug3AhYmw

Lucas should've just admitted to himself that he's not that into his own franchise and handed it off to someone who was. Thankfully, that's what's happened this time out, but I'm still cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>63620869
Neither actor sells it at all. I don't see any love between them. I think that the horrendous dialogue given to them contributes to this a lot.

A lot of this also carries over from Episode 2, which was absolute dogshit. Had the romance been well-executed there, Anakin's turn would have made more sense, sort of.

There were other flaws in this film, but some of the stuff listed here are not-picks.
>>
Revenge of the Sith is still a film plagued with wooden acting, plastic CGI, and idiotic dialogue.

and Obiwan going after General Grevious is a subplot that has zero relevance to the actual story.
>>
File: 1449579040277.jpg (21 KB, 291x308) Image search: [Google]
1449579040277.jpg
21 KB, 291x308
>>63621395
>sci-fi
>>
Hmmm, it's the worst of the prequel trilogy.

>Worst acting of all three prequels, some of the worst dialogue in movie history
>Younglings
>Exhausting duel between Obiwan and Anakin that had no reason to be so long except because MUH CGI BATTLES FOR THE KIDS
>Padme's stupid death
>Anakin's character arc, though central to the plot, was so poorly executed
>Unnecessary shoehorned references to original trilogy because of MUH FANSERVICE

If anything Phantom Menace is underrated. Attack of the Clones is almost as bad as Revenge of the Sith but people don't seem to overrate that one like they do with Revenge of the Sith.
>>
>>63621574
The plot relevancy was that it moved Obi-wan to be away from Anakin so that Palpatine could finish his manipulation of Anakin. If Obi-wan was present Palpatine recognized that he likely would have been able to prevent Anakin from giving into his desperation and the Dark Side.
>>
>>63621364
>If revenge of the sith had used mostly practical effects, would it be better?

Honestly? Yeah. A lot of how the movie was shot, and the poorer decisions therein, was done in a way that made it easy to implement CGI. (All the walking and talking, facial shots, etc.)

Using practical effects would have essentially forced the movie to have been better from a filming perspective.

The script of course would still be fucked but it'd be one less problem.
>>
File: 1447810678825.jpg (16 KB, 497x346) Image search: [Google]
1447810678825.jpg
16 KB, 497x346
>>63621231
So you just go around to different forums and bash the things people enjoy? That sounds fulfilling. I'll bet you're just a joy to be around. I have zero understanding of why grown men enjoy MLP, but it doesn't make me the slightest bit angry that they do. You make me sad.
>>
>>63620616

I think the opposite. Too many people think it's decent when it was just as stupid as the previous two Prequel abominations. Barely a 5/10 after I walked out of the theatre.
>>
>>63621132

Yup. Fucking pleb shits migrating from tumblr n fuk turning boards to cancer

>RoS better than RotJ
>Avatar GOAT
>Phantom not being the best of the prequels
>thinks JW > LW
>thinks Garfield > Tobey
>>
>>63622105
>5/10
>not decent
What kind of fucked-up rating scale do you have anon?
>>
>>63620616
It's rushed and has a fuck ton of filler. It's the best of the prequels though. It feels like Lucas knew how to end the trilogy but didn't know the beginning and middle of it. But it's still got a ton of the stupid shit that made the first two bad.
>>
>>63620616

check out this review
it rips the film apart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABcXyZn9xjg
>>
>>63621364
If the visual effects of all the prequels were better I think they'd have been better recieved. The way they use bluescreen and the use of CGI takes me out of the movie constantly. Same goes with everything that had to do with the movie visually. The cinematography, for example. If all that'd been improved, I'd probably actually like these movies.
>>
>>63622194

>knew how to end the trilogy
>Vader, most powerful force user to ever live....his final line

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" in the most retarded monotone fuck shit I've ever heard. Kill yourself f@m
>>
>>63620616
>Obi wan vs Anakin
>Yoda vs Palpatine
>Order 66(and Yoda sensing it coming)
>and
every single one of those is fucking terrible in this movie, are you dense?
>>
>>63622267
I didn't feel taken out of the movie the first time I watched it in 2005. It didn't age well, however.
>>
>>63620743
Literally love this opinion
>>
>>63620616
It had the best memes.
>>
>Obi wan vs Anakin
Drawn out zippy zoop battle with shit tons of CGI
>Yoda vs Palpatine
cheesy zippy zoop battle
>Order 66
"In case you didn't understand the point that he's evil now, Anakin murders a bunch of children"
>the rest of that
It's setting up for A New Hope! Get it? Because it's a prequel! A NEW HOPE HAPPENED AND THIS MOVE TAKES PLACE, CHRONOLOGICALLY SPEAKING, BEFORE THE AFOREMENTIONED 1977 FILM
>>
>>63622183

5 is mediocre and below average to me. The other 2 prequels were like 4/10 for me. Also failing but even more.
>>
>>63622267
>if the CGI cinematography were better, the movie would be better
Yeah, and the writing and acting, too.
>>
>She died because she was sad

Seriously, fuck EPIII
>>
>>63620743
people like you are why i drink
>>
>>63622631
My order is 6-3-4-5-1-2 drink more loser.
>>
>>63620616

Eh, it's got a lot of problems in its own right, mostly in regards to its story rather than its acting or effects. It wanted to be a great movie, it really did, but it needed someone to take the proverbial blue pencil to Lucas's script more than any other, I think.

Just as an example: Bail Organa, seeing the purge of the Temple takes the Tantive IV out to try and rescue off-world Jedi (because he's a really swell guy). He manages to rescue both Yoda (whose entire off-world subplot exists only to get him out of the Temple ahead of the purge, but that's another matter) and Obi-Wan. Great, wonderful, things are moving ahead. But then they *go back to Coruscant* so Yoda & Obi-Wan can "sneak" (by way of killing a bunch of clones in broad daylight) into the Temple and change the message being broadcast calling Jedi back home to the slaughter and Yoda can go on to an ineffectual duel with the Emperor and Obi-Wan can sneak onto Padme's yacht so she can take him to Anakin. Really it could have been written so that Padme & Bail left together and the story could progress straight to the showdown on Mustaphar.

Likewise, the birth of the twins takes us to yet another new location as part of an interminably long epilogue sequence, some asteroid hospital, rather than just happening aboard the blockade runner. As my favorite writing professor from college would say, it needs tightening up.
>>
>>63620616
He should have sensed it coming back in Episode 2, when obi Wan told him someone was anticipating a war and created a clone army from the assassin working for the the opposing side, then days later was given a clone army. Jedi have no deductive reasoning.
>>
>>63621395
>Star Wars
>sci fi

This is what revenge babies actually think
>>
>>63622895
Your mom's sloppy wizard's sleeve of a cunt needs tighening up.
>>
>>63620616
I think its the best one out of the most recent trilogy. Obi wan vs anakin scene still gives me chills.
>>
File: nope.jpg (117 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
117 KB, 392x500
>>63621132
>>
It's the best of the three prequels. It's the darkest of the three. It's a lot better and darker than the other two films.
>>
File: image.png (6 KB, 358x291) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 358x291
>>63623483
>it's better because it's darker
>>
>>63623483
>Mindlessly regurgitating Plinkett
>>
>>63620616
Just watched it an hour ago after watching the 1st two, i forgot how good it was compared to the others.
>>
>>63622233
Meme review for those who can't form their own opinions
>>
>>63622480
You need to rethink how you rate things, 5/10 is the literal definition of average.
>>
>Obi wan vs Anakin
Some great scenes, like clashing against lava spouts, but otherwise was too long, and overdone. And while it ended with a fairly impactful final exchange, it was preceded by a fucking retarded one.

>Yoda vs Palpatine
Not so bad, but could have been better. Sure, the symbolism of Palpatine ripping the republic apart was nice, but I'm fairly neutral about watching Yoda flip about. It's a confrontation of two of the most powerful people in the galaxy and it ends - and is generally - kind of impotent, with the combatants just falling and crawling around and disappearing. It's also a chance to say something about the engagement between masters of the light and dark sides, but more resembles a weak dragonball z fight

There's several good moments here, though the precognitive jedi not foreseeing this stuff is handwaived irritatingly over several films.

This is supposed to be the payoff of the prequels. It doesn't work. It's not tragic because Anakin's transformation feels forced.

retarded shit shooting himself with his lightning fuckery

could have been worse. Oh, except for NOOOOOO

felt like a reference

I don't remember it
>>
"We lost something."

"At least we're still flying half a ship..."

I kekked.
>>
>>63621019
Good acting can't save that abomination of a script.
>>
File: 1449982312654.png (337 KB, 500x534) Image search: [Google]
1449982312654.png
337 KB, 500x534
ITT: People hating on episode II
Episode II was overall a good movie, I just watched it again a few hours ago expecting it to be shit, having been deluded by you sheep retards who suck on RLM's cock juice
>>
>>63621132
Child detected.
>>
Somehow the cinematography of Episode 1 makes it work.

On the other hand Ep2 and 3 in most non-establishing-shot scenes look like a Command and Conquer cutscene with people walking on an obvious digital backdrop.

Even when I suspect they used an actual set it still looks fake as fuck for some reason, probably because an autist like Lucas had them fuck up the lighting so it all looks evenly bland.

On top of that there's zero tension in the opening act with the space battle and Dooku getting killed off. It's all so awkwardly directed and edited and even the line delivery is abysmal.

I don't even remember what the fuck happens in the second act but the third one is fairly okay except Lucas made Sheev act like a complete clown for no reason and Yoda even tumbles him ass backwards over a chair. This being the same Sheev that had an ice cold menacing presence and delivery in RotJ, now demoted to a cackling buffoon doing physical gags. Pathetic.

As for the Mustafar duel that everyone's been waiting for for the entirety of the prequels it starts off okay but then gets annoying since they just dick around on pipes going over lava and then lava surfing which makes it all look like it was designed as a video game level for a tie-in game. Again, no tension, just watching them clash and move through the level.

In any case the worst thing about it is the "digital" look of everything coupled with shitty cgi backdrops.

Even the set design is shit.
I can barely recall any details about the Dooku fight location or even the look of the separatist battleship it takes place on. I literally can't remember what it looks like.
Same thing about Mustafar, which is just some featureless industrial lava place with no standout features.

Compare that to the Cloud City duel area or the Throne Room which has extremely striking visuals that stick with you.
>>
Absolute Dreck.

When Vader kneels before monster mash there are comical monster noises which seem to be dubbed over in addition to Sheev's breathing.

Anakin proceeded from reluctantly incapacitating Samuel L in a confused confrontation to multiple counts of child killing...

George remembers to backtrack for the whole redemption thing though by having Padme "there is good in him." Yeah nice try George.
>>
>>63621132
wow
>>
>>63621364
Are you implying that the special effects are the weakest point of RotS?

Kek
>>
>>63621505
White Knights don't know how to recognize actual romance.
>>
>>63622040
>not being incensed at the existence of man children

Do you not care about a standard for basic human dignity?
>>
My favorite part is the opening with the space battle over Couresant.

The rest of it...meh. The dialogue is horrible and you can tell that Ewan MeGregor was just phoning it in. And fucking Heyden Christianson is not at all how Anakin Skywalker seemed to me in the prequals. He plays him like a win brat.

And a lot of the CGI outside of the space battle looked cheap.
>>
>>63621132
Holy canoly, someone is upset.
>>
They cut from scene to scene to scene way to fast, for agile each scene was like 3 minutes.

When anakin chokes her at the end I could do a better choking act on FaceTime.

She dies because she just gives up? Either she's just a selfish cunt or this was a stupid stupid choice. Make her lose blood or something.. Something that actually happens?

I remmeber being in the theater just feeling horrible about it..
>>
>>63626550
>She dies because she just gives up?
That actually happens though.
>>
>>63626898
Because when you lose the will to live you immediately die.
>>
>>63626975
Whose to say it wasn't exacerbated by the Dark Side wounding she received? It's not like that sort of trauma would show beyond the physiological damage thus the confusion of the medics.
>>
>>63624034
>a review so comprehensive that its basically the authority on why the prequels suck shit on every level
>meme
>>
>>63620728
You're right about it passing quickly. Everytime I watch it I'm always asking myself how it's already over. Pretty good pacing
>>
>>63626975
During stressful medical procedures that can often have complications, yes.
>>
>>63620616
IT'S NO USE EPISODE 6, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!
>>
>>63624291
Your child detector must be broken as fuck, pedo.
>>
File: NotmyDarkSide.jpg (71 KB, 600x927) Image search: [Google]
NotmyDarkSide.jpg
71 KB, 600x927
>>63627025
>the Dark Side wounding

I would also wound her dark side. Harshly.
>>
>>63620616
If anything Revenge of the Sith is severely overrated.

The tone problems are unbearable. I can understand edgy kids liking it though.
>>
>>63621132
>literally no refutations to this
Well put, anon.
>>
>>63621339
because episode 3 had no positive aspects
>>
>>63627450
Revenge of the sith isn't even rated highly enough for "severely overrated" to be possible.
>>
File: android ash.gif (339 KB, 454x340) Image search: [Google]
android ash.gif
339 KB, 454x340
>>63627025
Yeah Anakin didn't just choke her, it was actually a super special Sith life drain Sheev taught him to power up before the final fight with Obi-Wan.
>>
>>63627584
I'd say 79% certified fresh is severely overrating.
>>
>>63620616
I just watched this one.

Best of the prequels, but it still has many of the same problems.

Anakin should have been an amazing character, but was played by a stiff, shitty actor. Love story seems even more retarded because there's no way to sympathize by someone so inorganic. Natalie Portman isn't the most amazing actress, but I really felt bad that she had to play opposite of him. What a waste.

Palpatine makes weird fucking faces and says fucking nonsense.

>UNLIMITED POOOOOOOOWER!!!

Who yells that during a fight? Who yells that when they are trying to pretend they are a victim? Just fucking bizarre. It's like what a 4 year old would shout while playing with toys.

Lightsaber fights feature a lot of superfluous twirling that does not look as good as the editors think it looks. There's more than one occasion where they're going apeshit, but not actually anywhere near each other. It looks more like raver dance-fighting than an actual fight to the death.
>>
>>63621231
My Little Pony has far better writing than RotS. Character development is far less forced, and doesn't rely on convoluted shit like "muh padme nightmare"
Lucas was beaten out by a cartoon for little girls. Bravo Lucas, bravo
>>
>>63621105
It's not silly, it's just bad. It's like if a kid wrote a love scene.
>>
>>63627025
If she got wounded by the dark side then how come the pregnancy was unaffected
>>
>>63622157
>Garfield > Tobey
nobody actually thinks that though
>>
>>63628008
It was target at her life force not the children.
>>
>>63622537
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2566854/Grief-broken-heart-doubles-risk-heart-attack-stroke.html
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (17 KB, 255x297) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
17 KB, 255x297
he looks so peaceful and happy :3
>>
>>63628330
but she didn't have a heart attack or a stroke
>>
>>63623265
You mean
>It's over Anakin! I have the High Ground!
>YOUUNDERESTIMATEMYPOWAAAAAA
>Don't try it.
>AAAEEAEALDFJGEOFIOŮRREWGF
>>
>>63620616
>Hold me Annie like you did back on Naboo
>>
>>63623811
>implying that parroting Plinkett doesn't make him right
>>
>>63628398
She didn't literally die from a broken heart, damn you're dense.
>>
>>63628874
What the fuck are you even trying to say?
She was medically fine, that article is about medical conditions. Also that was my first reply to you, fuck off.
>>
File: darth vader waifu wedding.jpg (49 KB, 650x620) Image search: [Google]
darth vader waifu wedding.jpg
49 KB, 650x620
I really feel like the movie would've benefited a lot more if Anakin turned to the dark side and was thrown in the suit earlier in the movie.

I just feel like a movie made in the timeline between 3 and 4 would've been more interesting, like if they had Episode 1 showing Anakin and Obi-wan going on adventures, Episode 2 showing his fall to the dark side, and Episode 3 showing the dark side consuming his body (hence the suit) and trying to hunt down Obi-wan and other jedi.

Really the main issue with Vader is that he's never actually seduced by the dark side and just gets tricked into joining it while becoming evil at the same time for literally no reason at all.
>>
Luke in VI "What do you remember about our mother?"

Leah "Not much you idiot because she literally died right after we were born, but she was kind."
>>
Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvoFQ6E60Bc
>>
>>63621132
You did not post a single sentence of criticism. Just childish opinions. Can you do anything besides screaming like an autist for people to stop liking what you dont like?
Grow the fuck up
>>
>>63620616
I love this film
>>
>>63621019
agree with >>63621105
Could've been one of those sickening things couples say to each other sometimes. Better acting could've sold it quite well.
>>
>>63628409
kill yourself, my man
>>
>>63620616
OP! EPISODE 3 IS EVIL!
>>
>>63621132

prequel apologists are literally children. any attempt at explaining technical problems, script issues, or the basic concepts of pacing and tone is lost on them. they'll just plug their ears and shriek about how cool it was when yoda did backflips despite literally being on death's door less than twenty years later. or how badass it was when sheev gave the order to have anakin murder everyone that ever had any involvement in the plot in a five minute scene, just to wrap up all those loose ends we spent hours wasting time with the past two movies.

because not only does being a contrarian make them feel like special snowflakes, it gets guaranteed replies and guaranteed chances to savagely fling their autism at any voice of dissent. then eventually they'll claim the only reason anyone dislikes the prequels is because of the plinkett reviews and we come full circle, as they reveal they were and still are that assblasted about them.
>>
>>63620616
>Obi wan vs Anakin
fight is so long it starts to get boring after the first half
>Yoda vs Palpatine
two old farts spinning around like crazy, looks absolutely stupid
all jedi in the entire galaxy get killed at the same time by some droid-fodder clones, talk about retarded plots

I won't even bother writing about the rest, the movie is almost as shit as the rest of the prequels. You only like it because it's so edgy
>>
File: 1448837235422.jpg (54 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
1448837235422.jpg
54 KB, 540x472
>>63626295
>My favorite part is the opening with the space battle over Couresant.

That opening shot is really something. It's like... one continuous shot, or something.
>>
>>63620616
It has quite a poor pacing.
>>
>>63621132
> hi I watched RLM review
>>
>>63631705
I am not him but it is not a fault if you point out the most obvious failures of the movie. Funny part is, that the writer of the third book stated that he had many fights with lucas over the story (he had to work according the script), and he changed those parts of the story what were mentioned in the RLM review.
Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.