[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
podcast general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
So, he did it right? It seems kind of obvious 7 episodes in.

Any other good crime podcasts besides this and Sword & Scale?
>>
The Jinx https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N_P-MWLRx4
>>
My wife listened to this shit, and I stay away from anything that cunt likes so I really don't have anything to contribute to this thread desu senpai
>>
>>63619668
Welcome To Night Vale, if you're okay with a podcast with a fictional story. Told in the form of radio broadcasts.
>>
>>63620319
Why are you even married then
>>
I stopped listening like 3 episodes in.

What makes you think he did it? From my memory he had an alibi who refused to speak up. What other evidence popped up?
>>
>>63620442
I tried that and thought it was tumblr tier kitschy, campy and gay. What episode should I try to get into it again?
>>
>>63620493
It remains unclear but the case against him is weak as fuck and he had a shitty lawyer. Personally I came out thinking he's innocent and a bit paranoid about having to deal with this kind of legal system.
>>
>>63620560
It pretty much retains that tone throughout, I'm afraid. A Story About You is generally regarded as one of their best.
>>
>>63620319
Why even reply then?
>>
Serial is such a memecast.

The Best Show with Tom Scharpling
Hollywood Handbook
WTF w/ Marc Maron

only three i need. i'll also take the first 50 eps of The Champs, as well as Analyze Phish.
>>
Serial, Night Vale, Adam Corolla and Joe Rogan are all the worst most memiest things ever i s2g. Fuck off plebs, podcasting hit its prime in the 4th episode of Analyze Phish, nothing has reached that level of journalism or comedy since.

http://www.earwolf.com/episode/phish-live-in-ny/

>tfw still get massive feels whenever i listen to Analyze Phish or anything else with Harris on it. RIP sweet prince
>>
Comedy Bing Bong
Pod F Tompkast
This American Life
Radiolab
Those are the ones I listen to anyway
>>
>tfw nobody else listens to Mike and Tom Eat Snacks

some of the heaviest bit saturation ever.
>>
File: 1424077224757.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1424077224757.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>63619668
JUST
>>
File: _75280631_495163473.jpg (24 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_75280631_495163473.jpg
24 KB, 660x371
Episode 2 when?
>>
>>63621164
>what the fuck, what the fuckers
>15 years sober
>are you jewish? tell me about being jewish. let's talk about judaism.
Maron is the worst of memecasts. I really want to know who convinced that guy he's even remotely funny.
>>
File: ziggler.jpg (102 KB, 327x286) Image search: [Google]
ziggler.jpg
102 KB, 327x286
>>63621164
>The Best Show with Tom Scharpling

Hell yea. Who else here /newbridge/?
>>
Your Mom's House is the podcast for bros and patricians.
>>
>listening to unfunny amateur hacks sit in their basement trying as hard as possible
I'll just stick to O&A
>>
>tfw there are jaydiditfags in this thread
>I am sharing a thread with people who actually believe Adnan dindu nuffin he was a good boy gettin his life on track
>>
reminder that anyone who listens to podcasts is a faggot.
>>
jay and adnon both did it, jay just got away with it. Years of telling himself that he a gud muslim and din du nuffin sunk in to where he's convinced himself he was innocent. Many people in jail deny doing their crimes. It was a traumatic experience that he put away and pretended he didn't do.

Also the show is heavily biased to adnons innocence. I get that it makes a better story but that lawyer they got was a total hack. they introduce here like this no-nonsense chick and then you find out it's her fucking specialty finding innocence.
>>
I want DVDASA back. It looks like David would rather go around the world performing with Steve than do podcasts. At least we have Khalyla and Bobby.

http://thetigerbelly.com/
>>
>>63622810
I think dave got bored with the podcasts and maybe didn't like the feedback compared to the art world sucking his dick 24/7
>>
>>63622810
David is the man, but the episodes with Bobby were always the best imo.
>>
>>63622867
He made a blog saying that the podcast would return a few months ago, but he never specified a date. It's just not a priority anymore.
>>
>>63621164
Nothing tops Hollywood Handbook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25etT-AglwY
>>
>>63620659
But you can't really appreciate ASAY unless your familiar with the rest of the show
>>
>>63622191
>not just spamming the +15 secs button until his monologue is over

you're doing it wrong
>>
>>63622263
That show hasn't existed in two years anon.

>>63623401
This was awful
>>
>>63622244
>>63621164

newbridge4lyfe

maron is terrible, though.
>>
>>63623644
That's fair, that's fair.
>>
>>63622810
I think I dropped that one when David started talking about how World War 1 was about the Nazis trying to take over America
>>
>>63622251
>put it into the search thing
>Your Mom's House with Christina-

"no"
>>
>>63624539
lol don't ever take what he says seriously. The guy believes in psychics for fucks sake.
>>
>>63624824
Sure, I was just listening for the fun of it and all but at that point I had sort of grown to think that David was a bad person, and when he said that I turned it off because I felt like I would grow more stupid the further I listened
>>
>>63623401
not the best clip to pull but thank you for pulling a clip nonetheless
>>63622191
>15 years sober
>a bad thing
it gets a little campy, but his interractions with people who still do a lot of drugs are great. his Harris Wittels interview was amazing
>>63622244
awww yeah. seen them live?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.