[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you think he would be happy what they did with his company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: walt_disney-co.jpg (97 KB, 1019x924) Image search: [Google]
walt_disney-co.jpg
97 KB, 1019x924
do you think he would be happy what they did with his company or would you think this perfectionist is rolling in his freezer?
>>
He'd probably be uncomfortable with all the Jews in high management positions. Other than that the guy was a capitalist and would love all the money.
>>
It's tough to say. I think he'd be generally happy, yeah. The recent PBS documentary is absolutely stellar, highly recommend it, particularly the first half. Incredible life.
>>
>>63619010
This.
>>
Disney liked 2 things
-Making money
-Making children happy
Current company has done both excellently
>>
>>63618980

when you go to disney world

you can see and feel the pride

it's an awesome experience in this day and age
>>
>>63619010
Im having a hard time believing walt disney would be proud of what they are doing to marvel and the lack of actual animation being produced
>>
>>63618980
as a company, yes.
>owns marvel
>owns lucasfilm
>owns pixar
>even owns the 'lel we're youtubers' meme company "Maker Studios"
>owns other shit like ESPN, etc

as far as product quality, ehh. every kid loves frozen, but, really, isn't it just a shittier version of the lion king? i get that we always remake stories for kids of the next generation, but LITERALLY THE SAME COMPANY JUST 20 YEARS LATER AND WORSE

also, animation is dead ;_;
>>
>>63619101
You are truly overestimating how much he cared about artistic integrity.
>>
>>63619010
>le walt was anti-semitic meme
>>
File: epcot_city_rend_1971.jpg (116 KB, 1500x436) Image search: [Google]
epcot_city_rend_1971.jpg
116 KB, 1500x436
>>63618980
If Walt Disney knew his company was controlled by Jews who push multi-cult propaganda, it would literally destroy him.

Hopefully he really is frozen and sets this shit straight some day. That fucking traitor Roy should have ensured the future of Disney.

Pic related is the advanced civilization Walt designed, bought the land for and had started building before he died.
>>
>>63618980
He'd definitely be sad that EPCOT wasn't built the way he envisioned. That was basically his life's dream
>>
>>63619169
Have you not watched Fantasia? That was decades ahead of it's time. He produced it at extraordinary cost and was a flop, as he predicted it would be.

He cared about technology and american family values.
>>
>>63619194
That's not a meme, friendo. Disney DESPISED the Jews.
>>
>>63619169
but he was a perfectionist. how could he not care about the thing he was OCD about? Walt wouldnt let one frame past without him going over it
>>
>>63619101
Bro Walt Disney was old and died before Marvel became big.
>>
>>63618980
This anon says it right.

>>63619092

Who cares about the movies and shit these days.

Fucking Disneyland/world in the USA are fucking 10/10.

They take themselves EXTREMELY seriously, and being a park employee is extremely serious as well.

The whole point is to legitmatelly make every family feel like its a big part of there life, no matter how rich/poor, and they do that amazingly, especially if you are poorer.

When I went, they legit gave my family the best room in the entire hotel at the same price as the lowest tier shitroom(we got the fucking VIP suite in the wilderness hotel, it was miles above the presidential suite since that was custom built for 1 person and VP room was for a family)

That+ we got free acess to the VIP floor(our room was on it anyways) filled with free top tier food and everything.

ALL because our room wasnt ready a few hours when expected, like we didnt even fuss, they just gave it to us.

Also 10/10 waterparks.

The best part is, I worked in shitty jobs, but a lot of people that work at those parks/hotels give off an honest to good vibe and it doesnt really feel like just going through the motions.
>>
>>63619342
i was referring to snow white about the frames thing.
>>
>>63619302
http://www.people.com/article/walt-disney-not-anti-Semitic-American-Experience-documentary-says
>>
What exactly was EPCOT supposed to be? I know it was an experimental new type of city, but what was different about it?
>>
>>63619371
>who gives a shit about the movies?

hi.
>>
>>63619405
Oh, a People magazine ateempt to whitewash an american hero really has me convinced.

Everyone who knew Disney, including his brother have made it clear that he despised Jews and communists. There is a reason he was notorious for it among his friends and coworkers.
>>
>>63619572
>Everyone who knew Disney, including his brother have made it clear that he despised Jews and communists.
Source?
>>
>>63619471
Have you read the wiki on it? Basically perfect, predesigned cities, with wired in transport I on, parks, residential, etc.

Essentially the most perfectly designed city built all before a single person moves in. Like something out of a fallout or BioShock game.
>>
this actually is not the first time ive heard he was a racist
>>
>>63619471
A city of the "world" which it is, on top of future city.

The point is it has areas that are just straight up built around the culture of said people.

Theirs like a France section, a Japanese section, a Chinese, etc...

Its actually fucking awesome, and SHITLOADS of amazing food thats pretty authentic.

But its easily the most expensive park, thats the downside. To really experience it you need to spend like $500 alone in just 1 day at Epcot.

If you really like culture and shit its 10/10, but be prepared to spend a lot of money on culture knickknacks and food.

Not many rides, has some of the most high tech rides though like the space simulator which can break ribs.
>>
>>63619589
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/walt-disney-s-grandniece-backs-up-meryl-streep-s-racism-claims-anti-semite-check-misogynist-of-9064138.html

And there are dozens like this. Everyone who knew Disney well was aware he very much disliked Jews.
>>
>>63619371
Maybe its 10/10 for visitors. Employees literally fall into depression while working there. Search "Mouse-shwitz" and dive into the deep dark world of disney
>>
>>63619664
Are you an idiot? It wasn't meant to be a theme park, but an actual city with permant residents.

Where are you getting this info from?
>>
File: Abigail-Disney-Getty.jpg (35 KB, 564x476) Image search: [Google]
Abigail-Disney-Getty.jpg
35 KB, 564x476
>>63619722
>taking the word of this thing who didn't even know him personally over someone who actually worked with him
>>
He would be appalled that his name is now synonymous with cultural rot and used to poison the minds of children with multicultural propaganda.
>>
>>63619738
Oh, I am not surprised. Ive heard plenty of horror stories.

>>63619771
When did I say it was a theme park?

I said it was a fucking City of the world in my first post.

Sorry I called it a park, because it is a park, but not some theme park with rides, which I also say.

Come on dude.
>>
>>63619722

He earned his dislike considering he was fucked out of much of his early life's work. No one's perfect, and Walt never claimed to be.
>>
>>63619302
Disney did not dislike the Jews as a people. He didn't let his employees trash Jews and gave to Jewish charities and disapproved of the Nazis. But his competitors in the media field were Jews and when some of his Jewish animators left for another studio he went 'okay boys go along with your fellow jews, they'll treat their own kind right'.

He just didn't want his company sold to the entertainment Jews who were fighting with him all his life
>>
>>63619955
This gay trip fag gets it.

Thats legit what it was.

Jewish shit during Walts days was very different, it was when Jewish people had a very big presence in both media/banks/law, funnily enough because no one was hiring jewish people into their own company so they made their own.

He disliked Jews as a business man because they were against him, and have obvious neoptism involved with any group of religious people in major positions.

So more neoptism/cronyism, and literally fuck all to do with the actual religious beliefs/people.
>>
>>63619806
Just use google, most of his coworkers and close friends have given similar commentary.
>>
>>63620077
Walt Disney was known to crucify Jews whenever his movies flopped. This has been documented by my uncle. He works for Disney.
>>
>>63620110
>le use google
Why don't you post the links, nigger?
>>
>>63619844
It wasn't a park though. It didn't have rides. It was a huge city, much, much larger than Disneyland, designed as an actual city with permanant residents.

It was a prototype city for the society he had invisioned building.
>>
>>63619873
I didn't say that hating commies and shlomos was a negative. If anything, I admire the man for it.
>>
>>63620159
>it needs to have rides to be a park

Jesus Christ you're a retard.
>>
>>63620144
Yeah, what I said kinda goes into that. He would be more mad at the Jewish businessmen going against him BECAUSE of neoptism/cronyism because of religion. NOT hating them because of religious beliefs.

Dont know if you are American or not, but Jewish people legitmatelly run our media/banks FAR FAR FAR more than anyone even to this day.

Also a lot in law.

All because no one was hiring jewish people back in the 19xx so they deicided to do their own thing, funnily enough they got into 3 of the most powerful positions in the USA.

>>63620159
>rides to be a park
>being this gay with semantics.
I knew what it was, I said exactly what it was "city of the world+future" like dude, how the fuck was I even wrong at all?
>>
File: bulk-upload-82d78d.jpg (37 KB, 483x622) Image search: [Google]
bulk-upload-82d78d.jpg
37 KB, 483x622
>>63619955
This, right here is exactly how Walt felt about the Jews.

https://youtu.be/BtB-u7Zi2aM
>>
>>63619955
And those are the same kind of Jews that now own his company.

Honestly today's are worst, he would lose his shit.
>>
>>63619664
He explains it himself well enough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLCHg9mUBag
>>
>>63620153
How many do you want, I just posted one from his neice and fellow and friend streep.

Honestly just do a quick google and you'll find everything you need. Should I make you a letsgooglethis link?
>>
>>63620206
>Size of a regular city
>Permant residents
>Minimal tourism with no admission cost

Are you an idiot?
>>
>>63620355
>How many do you want, I just posted one
>>
File: Walt Disneyl.jpg (70 KB, 673x534) Image search: [Google]
Walt Disneyl.jpg
70 KB, 673x534
>>63618980
>Run by one Jew CEO after another

>A Back "Disney" princes

Disney was his actual name not just the name to a company like it is now.

>Jews not only create a black Princess but indirectly give her your fucking last name

Shes a "Disney" princess

Yeah he would be so fucking happy right now you guize
>>
File: 1359258248775.jpg (14 KB, 288x175) Image search: [Google]
1359258248775.jpg
14 KB, 288x175
>>63620383
>>
>>63620517
Okay, not a multi million resident city, but a proper small city.
>>
File: Remanposting.jpg (169 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
Remanposting.jpg
169 KB, 600x500
>>63620308
>epcot designed as spokes on a wheel
>bustling trade centers in inner ring
>higher income in middle ring
>recreation in outer ring
>residential areas on the farthest areas

Disney confirmed for Talos
>>
>>63619010
I wonder how it must feel to have your name plastered on anything and everything no matter how shitty it is
>>
>>63619955
>>63619405
>>63619194
nice to see that you disney shills take the occasional break from star wars shilling to make sure nobody calls disney an antisemite.
keep up the good work, my hebrew friends.
>>
>>63621337
>oy gewalt disney vas the biggest anti-semite in the world, he personally gassed my grandparents in the shoah goyim
>>
File: Dat boy Waltb.jpg (52 KB, 959x533) Image search: [Google]
Dat boy Waltb.jpg
52 KB, 959x533
>>63621401
>>63621337

Hear it from the people who were close to him and knew him best

Now shut the fuck up already
The guy hatted Blacks and Jews ...THE END~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anxoxx2KTNI
>>
File: 632255233_213684641e_o.jpg (146 KB, 800x1035) Image search: [Google]
632255233_213684641e_o.jpg
146 KB, 800x1035
>>63622638

He also believed that woman were nothing more than ribs.

Here is proof
>Image Very Related

DEAL WITH IT!
>>
>>63622638
>>63622699
that ant-semitic, racist, misogynist white bastid! his films should be banned for the fascist propaganda that they are
thank g-d that some of my sensible relatives took over this evil natzee's company!
>>
File: Capturea.jpg (36 KB, 686x387) Image search: [Google]
Capturea.jpg
36 KB, 686x387
>>63622808
>thank g-d that some of my sensible relatives took over this evil natzee's company!

Stop pretended to be Jewish anon. Your not Jewish! I'm probably more Jewish than you are.
>>
>>63622892
>I'm probably more Jewish than you are.
Finally got you, Chaim
>>
>>63619839
This x 1000
>>
>>63622699
He hired a lady to animate on Bambi like a year or two later because her portfolio impressed him enough. Not to mention you had story artists like Mary Blair.

And by the 50s, women were in charge of the division of the animation department that did TV commercials
>>
>>63622808
Well, if he had been a better businessman then Disney would have never been bought.
>>
>>63619092
It's an empty experience of capitalist consumption

It's all artificial and manufactured
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.