[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>That scene where Mcbain's friend dies What are your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: MENDOZAAAAAA.jpg (13 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
MENDOZAAAAAA.jpg
13 KB, 275x183
>That scene where Mcbain's friend dies

What are your favourite scenes from the Mcbain series?
>>
>>63618281
I saw on reddit that all his scenes make a real movie. Did you know that?
>>
File: bye book.jpg (22 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
bye book.jpg
22 KB, 600x450
>I don't wanna hear it, McBain – tha-that cannon of yours is against regulations! In this department, we go by the book.
>>
>>63618281
My dad wouldn't let me watch The Simpsons for a year after that scene came on
>>
>McBain throws a guy out of a window
>he conveniently lands in a pool of water
>they make a point to show he's alive and well

PG-13 sequels are the worst.
>>
>>63618429
They barely even match up or have any flow to them
>>
>>63618281
MENDOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Go Pennies! Help the puny children that need you!
>>
>>63618533
>Bye, book
>>
Little Timmy is DEAD! Throat slit from ear to ear.
>>
>>63618429
I watched them back to back
they really don't make a movie.

would have been cool if a show or a movie did something like that though. I'm thinking of doing that in my GI JOE fan script
>>
>>63618429
>reddit

b8 aside, here it is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vyANa71gvU
>>
>>63619252
>that progression from interesting angles to boring, flat direction

Season 2 truly was GOAT.
>>
>>63619216
GTFO McBarnacle fag.
>>
>>63618281
Why do I usually hate Arnold parodies, yet love this one?
>>
>>63619535
It's so silly and over-the-top that it makes you want to watch silly and over-the-top Arnold movies.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.