[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I've completely ruined my own career while trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: will_smith.png (336 KB, 669x348) Image search: [Google]
will_smith.png
336 KB, 669x348
>mfw I've completely ruined my own career while trying to jumpstart jaden's
>mfw not even a independence day sequel wants me

JUST
>>
>>63617310
yea his career is really down the toilet.
yea anon.
>>
>>63617310

>It's a /tv/ doesnt actually follow television or film news thread

His career's fine. He's co-starring in at least the first Batman film, releasing a new album.
>>
>>63617310
>>mfw not even a independence day sequel wants me

He refused them you fucking idiot. I forget you assholes think no one will fact check your stupid posts but you are wrong.
>>
>>63617436
>>63617495
>>63617514
hello will smith's pr-team! are you guys busy on reddit as well?
>>
one of the reasons hes not in the sequel is they couldnt afford him with their budget, they actually wrote 2 scripts incase the situation happened. so when a movie writes 2 scripts just incase ONE character returns its kind of a big deal.

so who are you? will smith is a legacy at this point, the amount of things hes done and people he inspired through tv and movies will greatly outnumber the pisses you take your entire life.

the man tried to help his son, its what EVERY good father would do, especially after hes accomplished so much. so do yourself a favor. ask your mother why she didnt swallow your waste of existence.
>>
>>63617662

>UH UH REDDIT YEAH THAT'LL SHOW THEM

Stupid cunt.

>>63617692
>one of the reasons hes not in the sequel is they couldnt afford him with their budget

He just didn't want to do another father and son bullshit plot crap anymore

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Why-Smith-Isn-t-Independence-Day-Resurgence-72184.html
>>
>>63617662

You fucked up anon, dumb thread, sorry. Big Will stays based.

>Will Smith, who plays Deadshot, got in on the tattooing too – and was also totally awesome. "He's one of those guys – he's so rich that all he wants to do is buy people shit and have parties. He's generous," Ike told Howard.

>Ike remembered one instance where he and Will had to shoot all night in Toronto on the Saturday that Floyd Mayweather was fighting Manny Pacquiao. Ike was bummed out they'd be missing it, but Smith told him, "Oh no, I'll handle that." Smith proceeded to rent out three movie screens in a 500-person auditorium and found a place with soul food to cater it. "We shoot seven hours and then we move into this giant auditorium … it probably cost $200K I'd guess," Barinholtz, who was astonished, recalled. And that wasn't the only impressive party either. "He had a party and he and DJ Jazzy Jeff came out and sang 10 songs … He's awesome," Ike summed up.
https://youtu.be/Awdd5M5lwcc
>>
>>63617692

>tying up huge amounts of resources trying to prop up shit son and making shit movies
>literally preventing another actor from gaining prominence by nepotism
>you climbing all over his dick

HOL UP HOL UP
SO U SAYIN THAT THAT MY SON CAN"T ACT?
*smacks lips*
>>
>>63617740
>>63617791

>thank god I was given a pr script with links and quotes ready to go if anybody talks bad about our client

keep it up guys
>>
>>63617310
sacrificing your self for your children is your job as a parent

hes already got enough money so he doesnt need a career anymore
>>
>>63617820

hurr durr epic meme

muh preventing another actor from working wow so compassionate anon
>>
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Smith-Won-t-Back-Independence-Day-2-41558.html
my source, but if he was already doing something then i get his reasoning, as i said he tried to help his sons career, aint nothing wrong in that.
>>
>>63617863

Some of us grew up with him on Fresh Prince, his music and awesome older roles and know him more than just as le Jaden's old Dad. Plus he seems like a good dude. Sorry.
>>
>>63617924

He should be helping his son prepare for a career in bagging groceries, not fucking up movies.
>>
i think everyone in here can agree, his sons acting is like paint drying. but as for the man himself, hes a awesome person and has become a icon. he still cares about people and despite backlash already for deadshot agreed to do a standalone batman movie as deadshot which i love cause it would only anger bitch boys who wanna tear people down cause they aint done shit themselves,

as far as the kid, who the fuck cares, no one forces you to watch his movies, dont be mad cause will smith aint your daddy. the kid had a in and he took it. im sure there are people out there who wanted your jobs who could of been more productive.
>>
File: hill.jpg (75 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hill.jpg
75 KB, 300x300
>>63618057

How can you lick the penis of a man who you've never met, will never meet, and would look at you like a cockroach if you did meet him?

I'll never understand fanboys.
>>
File: whitewill.png (285 KB, 614x458) Image search: [Google]
whitewill.png
285 KB, 614x458
>>63617310
>nominated for an oscar
>acclaimed by the public
>I am legend an year later
if anything it was seven lives or the third mib
the meme black actor/hol up/funny black cop duo is dead tho
we have idris now (>now) and that guy from 12 years a slave, looking forward to them :3
>>
>>63617310
you also realize thats the scene when he ends up getting the job he worked his ass off for in, The pursuit of happiness,
>>
>>63618195
>How can you lick the penis of a man who you've never met

says the kid literally thinking about and typing about licking said man's penis

you got issues OP
>>
>>63618195
how can you judge someone not knowing if they have or have not met someone?
in the end it doesnt matter, /tv/ isnt going to change my mind about a influential person. one day he could snap and turn into a asshole but fact is he has done more great things and if he wants to help his son he has every right to.
but yea lets talk shit about a blackman who supports his son. so out of your guys mental capacity right?
>>
>>63617310
My dad played golf with him once and accidentally rammed into his golfcart.

JUST
>>
>>63617310

Sometimes I think Jaden isn't his biological son, and he acts all proud of him for the press/media while desperately suppressing his inner sadness and rage.
>>
File: 1434235533860.jpg (437 KB, 1508x1493) Image search: [Google]
1434235533860.jpg
437 KB, 1508x1493
>>63618317
>>63618264
>>
>>63618482

This

on /tv/ it's perfectly normal to obsess over black penis
>>
>>63618474
He probably hates him.
>>
>>63617692

This is where the OP became buttblasted, doomed to make angry retorts in his own thread until he forgets about the buttdevastation enough to try creating another stupid thread.
>>
Does /tv/ not like Will? I thought he was one of the black men this board doesn't hate.
>>
>>63617310
just catched that movie, pretty good

why was his babymama such a bitch tho
>>
>>63618780
/tv/ hates everyone.
>>
>>63618780
will smith is white
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.