[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really THAT bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: p173388_p_v7_ae.jpg (171 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
p173388_p_v7_ae.jpg
171 KB, 480x720
Is it really THAT bad?
>>
>>63616898

Nah
>>
It's the worst one, but it's alright, albiet sappy
>>
50% of it was THAT bad, the other 50% had some mild potential, which is what made it so disappointing.

But I agree with Mike, there was no reason for this film to be made. Indy isn't the character, he's the hat. Ford is too old to do this shit.
>>
watchable

it's no prequels
>>
Since they announced a new sequel, its got me thinking about it again... although Ive still not watched it based on the terrible reviews. Im just going to make a pact to watch it if they go madman and make another.
>>
>>63616968
>But I agree with Mike

don't have your own independent opinion or anything you Redddit cocksucker
>>
>>63616898
yah
>>
>>63617021
Critical thinking is pretty hard for you, eh m8?
>>
>>63617021
>agreeing with someone means you can't think for yourself

is this what autism looks like?
>>
>>63616898
YES
>>
PROS
> Cate is a fucking great villain. Her hair and voice is sexy as fuck in this.
> The mystery and build up is extremely well done.
> The nuke countdown is suspenseful
> Using Sci-Fi instead of Supernatural was a nice step to change it up.
> Epic Finale.
> Shia is actually good most of the time, his emotion in the scene when he realizes how crazy Oxley has become is heartbreaking.

CONS
> Surviving nuke in fridge.
> Swinging on vines.
> Little too much Cgi in places.
> Sword fighting while standing on 2 different trucks at once.
>>
the milf was hot

other than it was ok, nothing special but it wasnt shit
>>
>>63618617
>CONS

DON'T FORGET THE CUTTIE ANIMALS AND NO GORE OR MURDER
>>
I'll put it this way...
It's the worst Indiana Jones movie...
But it's vastly better than the Star Wars Prequels.
>>
>>63618750
What milf? Theres no milfs in that movie.
>>
>>63618788
What cuttie animals?
And I think endless ants rushing down a person's throat counts as gore.
>>
>>63618806
Karen Allen
>>
>>63618806
fucking Karen Allen playing Marion you idiot the film practically follows that milf
>>
>>63618801
no way faggot. Phantom and Revenge are way better than this steaming pile of shit
>>
its ok, but still worst indy movie.

They show no one getting shot on screen, its all off screen or implied.
>>
>>63616968
>i agree with mike

literally end yourself.
>>
>>63618869
>>63618915
he was being facetious because that wrinkled hag is in no way a milf you low standard having faggots
>>
the ONLY indy movie that's literally perfect is raiders
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.