[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here enjoy movies based on anime? Any favorites? I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Anyone here enjoy movies based on anime? Any favorites? I just watched the first part of attack on titan and I thought it was pretty decent.
>>
Jackie Chan's City Hunter
>>
I love the Rurouni Kenshi trilogy and fucking loved those movies. Never watch the anime nor read the manga, though.
>>
>>63615842
>I just watched the first part of attack on titan and I thought it was pretty decent.

Do you find child murders pretty decent too?

>>63615909

>I love the Rurouni Kenshi trilogy and fucking loved those movies. Never watch the anime nor read the manga, though.

The shit taste is overwhelming
>>
>>63615842
>liking the AoT Trainwreck

Brutal man. How could they fuck up so bad.
>>
>>63615945
We spotted the weeaboo
>>
Not really.

Especially not when the anime is terrible like SnK.
>>
>>63615842
>a fucking RPG
>>
>>63616516

The Titans looked alright, but the rest of it was awful.
>>
>>63615842
Not even anime fans liked that piece of shit
When even we have higher standards than you, you know you've fucked up
sage
>>
>>63615842
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH?
NANI?
>>
Edge of Tomorrow was good. Though it took out all the anime/weeboo shit.
The Death Note movie has me interested even though that series turned to shit after the 4th vol.

I want a Fullmetal Alchemist movie.
>>
>>63616645
Why didn't the fans like it?
>>
Thermae Romae and Initial D were alright
>>
Only good one is Dragonball: Evolution

Most plebs don't understand it though.
>>
>>63616836
>wrong races
>lack of characters
>no Levi
>fucked up lore
>fucked up Titans
>>
>>63616836
Oh I dunno, maybe the fact that every single part is the epitome of garbage?
>>
>>63615842
Like I know it's racist, but I honestly cannot tell those people apart. If I watched this I'd be confused over who is who most the time.
>>
>>63616540
Kenshin isn't weeb territory. It's one of those socially acceptable ani-mays like Bebop, B. Lagoon, Baccano, etc.

It was the patricians alternative to the plebeian swill that was DBZ.
>>
>>63615842
Edge of Tomorrow
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.