[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're going to hack a hyper advanced alien race that have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
We're going to hack a hyper advanced alien race that have ships the size of countries with a computer virus i programmed on my windows 95 computer.

Really?
>>
File: 1446369483462.jpg (220 KB, 900x1122) Image search: [Google]
1446369483462.jpg
220 KB, 900x1122
Why not, he was top of his class
>>
WELCOME TO EARF
>>
>>63615808
it was a mac
>>
>>63615808
they hadn't updated their virus definitions in 1,000 years.
>>
>>63615808
You say 95 like they knew back then that their OS would be 20 years out of date when some anon, who was born after the film came out, would shitpost on a Malaysian shadow-puppetry discussion site about it.
>>
>windows
>>
>>63616223

You want me to change it?

>We're going to hack a hyper advanced alien race that have ships the size of countries with a computer virus i programmed on my windows 10 computer.

Does this suit your contemporary sensibilities?
>>
consider maybe that aliens in independence day acted like a hivemind and no one in their society would hack computers means their system security would be weak to a race like ours that is used to exploiting technology
>>
Aliums have Avira Antivir now.
Wont work this time!
>>
>>63616350
What I couldn't accept even as an 11 year old in 1996 was that human computers could interface with the alien computer network.
>>
Everyone who shitposts about this missed the point of the movie completely
>>
>>63616596
There was a scene they cut where they mentioned that human technology like electronics and computers were reverse-engineered from the Roswell saucer.
>>
>>63615808

This is explained in a deleted scene. The operating system they were using was developed from alien technology recovered in the crash. Thats how the systems were able to connect.
>>
>>63616596
aliums are dexter

humans are deedee
>>
>>63616678
>>63616684
>>63616719
All right then.
>>
Windows is such a piece of shit that I'd imagine even running it on advanced alien tech would fuck it up and cause it to crash
>>
>>63617553

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
File: hebbie kikeburger.jpg (39 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hebbie kikeburger.jpg
39 KB, 320x240
YOU'D ALL BE DEAD IF IT WASN'T FOR MY SON DAVID

YOU KNEW DEN

AND YOU DID NUFFIN
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.