[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dooku was Vader the Whole Time You Guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Vader.jpg (24 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
Vader.jpg
24 KB, 424x318
They actually downloaded Dooku's brain into Anakin during his procedure. Dooku was ultimately the Vader persona that took over. It wasn't till Luke said his name in Return of the Jedi that Anakin's mind came back and took down the emperor.

Dooku was also Darth Plagueis.
>>
>>63614902

>All this ridiculous fan theories that try to justify why Star Wars is so utter shit

All of my keks senpai
>>
>>63614902
>downloaded brain

kek
>>
>>63615040
>taking meme/bait posts seriously

I have more keks than you can give desu senpai baka.
>>
>>63614902
these fucking theory threads kek
>>
They actually downloaded Maul's brain into Dooku's during his procedure. Maul was ultimately the Dooku persona that took over. It wasn't till Sheev said finish him in Revenge of the Sith that Dooku's mind came back and died before the emperor.

Grevious was also Maul and as OP said, Dooku was Vader.

You know what's really crazy though? Maul is actually just a clone brain of Sheev.
>>
Just when you thought Dooku's motives or plans couldn't get any more incomprehensible
>>
>>63617815
kek this
>>
>>63614902
Who's "they" you fucking weirdo?
>>
>>63617815
>Tries to convince Based Obi-Wan he's a good guy by telling him the actual truth behind everything in AOTC
>Based Obi-Wan Doesn't believe him
>Dooku heel turn
>Downfall of entire Jedi Order stems from this one scene
>>
There used to be a massive google docs file that had predictions how the movie was going to play out. Does anyone know where I could find it?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.