[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished how I met your mother and I can say that I wasted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: fuckthisshit.jpg (13 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisshit.jpg
13 KB, 259x194
Just finished how I met your mother and I can say that I wasted hours of my life on this shit show. How can the directors fuck up an ending so bad?
Why did people here suggest on this show when it is so fucking horrible

>Ted gets with a women who will probably run way in 5 months and feels no remorse to his dead wife
> Lily and Marshall are the same
>Barney gets the shit end of the stick with his friends abandoning him and getting keked by with best friend again
>Robin will probably go fucking Barney again when bored with Ted
>>
Most fan will agree the finale sucks, but this is still overall one of the best sitcom.
>>
There is literally not a single episode past s6 worth watching
>>
>>63613886
This
>>
>>63613886
>>63614202

>This is what twelve year old boys actually believe
>>
Both last season are shit, but damn, the first season and even the opening are so comfy.
>>
>>63614520
The first two I really enjoyed. After that it became progressively uninspiring to the point of being completely irredeemable tripe in the last few series.

>yfw they should have called it "American TV Shows: The Epitome"
>>
>>63613531

The ending was rushed. Hence the reason that it is so reviled. The writers should've spent the entire final season exploring the years after Ted meets the mother. That would've strengthened the ending...

For what it's worth, Robin does realize that she fucked up with Ted and regrets not ending up with him. The fact was crammed into the far too busy finale and any resonance that the moment should've had was lost as a result.
>>
>>63614518

The first couple of seasons are actually a pretty fair representation of what it's like to be single at that age. The show was also capable of real poignancy despite its being a network shitcom.
>>
>>63613531
It was almost clever, I'll give them that
But the last season kind of felt like a "fuck you" and makes me not want to watch it again
>>
File: KirbyHighAsFuck.jpg (13 KB, 258x163) Image search: [Google]
KirbyHighAsFuck.jpg
13 KB, 258x163
>Never saw the show but heard all about how the ending ruins everything
>Roomate is watching, ask him which season he's at
>"Second season"
>"But it's the third time, I've seen it twice in it's entirety before"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.