[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Supernatural good again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: supernatural.jpg (141 KB, 580x464) Image search: [Google]
supernatural.jpg
141 KB, 580x464
I think we're finally on Season 4 levels of quality here, This is by far best post-kripke season and the Mid-Season finale confirms it.

Also thoughts on:
>Will Michael and the other archangels show up
I hope so, Gabe definitely will I think because the writers will always have him in their back pocket. Im not sure about Raphael because je was never big with the fans. Michael will definitely because it be huge what the fuck if he didnt
>Dean and the Darkness
It will consume his soul at the end of the season
>>
>>63613266
Didn't know there were women on /tv/

You're looking for Reddit to discuss this, faggot
>>
impala episode was goat

imaginary friends episode was good, was not expecting that.
>>
>>63613266
So what's happening in the show now? Dropped it after season 6.
>>
>>63613323
get a job you faggot
>>
>>63613353

Season 7 - Leviathans get released from purgatory because of Cas. Plan to make people fat and stupid so they can eat. Introduce tablets and word of god

Season 8 -Trying to close the gates to hell, Abadon trying to dethrone Crowley. Metatron introduced

Season 9 - Abaddon still running around, Metatron fucked over angels and now they are locked out of heaven, Mark of Cain is introduced

Season 10 - Trying to get rid of the mark of cain

Season 11 - lol getting rid of the mark of cain was not a good idea

At this point Sam, Dean, And Castiel are responsible for more deaths than lives saved.
>>
>>63613624
I see.

So what makes this season a "S4 level of quality" season? Should I bother checking it out if I liked the first 5 ones and didn't bother with the rest?
>>
>>63613624

oh and the Winchesters got a secret base around season 8
>>
Most importantly, did Charlie come back yet?
>>
>>63613624
Was season 8/finale of 7 the one with the angels falling and then backtracking that whole thing?
>>
>>63613843

Season 8 Finale ends with the Angels falling from heaven and Crowley getting his personality fucked by feelings.
>>
What are your favorite episodes from the show? My top 3 are probably

>S2E01 In My Time Of Dying
>S5E16 Dark Side Of The Moon
>S5E04 The End
>>
>>63613353
Dean's porking God's sister

I'm serious
>>
>>63613266
this season has been awesome and season 10 was also really good, it's actually been on an upward quality trajectory ever since the disaster that was season 6
>>
>>63613964
>The End
>Swan Song
idk about a 3rd, a lot are tied
>>
>>63614025
God has a sister?
>>
pretty sure this is just reddit hype.

you guys probably think south park is good too.
>>
File: 1449862172213.jpg (99 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1449862172213.jpg
99 KB, 659x659
>>63613624
>Metatron
>all episodes involving him are meta episodes
>>
>>63613964

The Groundhog day episode where Dean keeps dying

The one where Dean is scared of everything

The Impala episode from this season
>>
>>63614193
nigga what. tv has been talking about supernatural before reddit was a thing. maybe less now coz everyone has grown up. show started 10y ago.

Man i hate these tv wannabees trying to fit in.
>>
>>63614302
I'm talking about the new season being good -thing.
>>
>>63614328
it is good. Have you watched it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1EzU9sLQ6I

God-tier character introduction. Man, this show used to be pretty good.
>>
>>63614449

;_; Death, fuck them Winchesters
>>
>>63613624
Season 7 was what made me give up on the show. It was just too dumb. Has it really gotten any better?
>>
>>63614568
yes and no. powercreep is real and the main bad guy is gods sister. but its better than s6,7,8
>>
>>63614568

6 and 7 are the weakest though I remember a few episodes that were good.

episodes are still hit and miss, but 8-11 are decent. Abaddon and Metatron are better villains than leviathans. I still wished they made Angels and Demons more powerful since now they are just cannon fodder.
>>
>>63614568
I kept watching for some fucking reason, through Metatron, Cas, Crowley's mother, and fucking Ghostfacers.

It is so much better in the past few eps, but it still isn't all that good really.
>>
>>63614735

They need to make monsters and Alphas more powerful now, it'd be great if they became major players again, I liked some of season 6 for the concept of Alphas alone.
>>
File: wKMmhdW.png (1 MB, 1228x987) Image search: [Google]
wKMmhdW.png
1 MB, 1228x987
haha what the hell this show still going? That's INSANE i must have been 13-14 the first time i saw an episode. Must make them a lot of money, this is reaching soap opera length
>>
>>63614735
>I still wished they made Angels and Demons more powerful since now they are just cannon fodder.

Yeah, they are a dime a dozen now and have little to no power at all.
>>
>>63613787
Charlie still dead family member
>>
So where are you guessing this storyline is going to go, Sam possessed by Lucifer at the end of the season while Dean is soulless or something else.
>>
I liked the fanfiction episode.
>>
>>63614979
It is people like you. You cause this shit.
>>
>>63614935
They gonna revive god, death comes back, dean was soulless so its gonna be new thing idk yet, lucifer does not posses sam coz Mark Pellegrino is so based but is gonna bargain sam for his freedom. im prob wrong but who knows
>>
I was pissed at the end of season 8. Not completing the trials was dumb. I was hoping it was all going to be a lie written by Metatron just to troll.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>63614137
She was a loli for awhile too
>>
>>63615037
Dean's soul is getting consumed. He'll have scenes inside Amara's head with dean arguing with her. Which could possibly lead Michael to use his meat suit as a vessel. Sam carries Lucifer in his head but he has the controls Crowley will kill Rowena or vice versa right before they're about to do something important. Cas finds a major clue about God. .
>>
>>63614258
This.

My nigga.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.