[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is this just an advertisement for Skype?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 445px-Modern_Family_Title.svg.png (9 KB, 445x90) Image search: [Google]
445px-Modern_Family_Title.svg.png
9 KB, 445x90
So is this just an advertisement for Skype?
>>
>>63612194
yep. also pants, i dont know if you noticed, but they wear pants a lot in the episodes too. were onto those filthy jews
>>
>>63612194
Literally Normies: The Sitcom
>>
>>63612194
It's an advertisement for degenerate liberal lifestyles.
>>
>>63612264
sometimes i wish i could teleport into your basements and grab your cheeto stained throats and slam you to the ground and hit you over and over again while screaming ''are you gonna stop? are you gonna fucking stop saying ''hello reddit'' while your head moves up and down from hitting the floor. all i can hear is you stutter y-y-yes p-p-lease s-s-stop im b-b-leeding i-it was *ouch* j-just a p-prank and then you burst out crying as i deal a final blow to your 3 inch cock and you curl up into the ground like a scared little animal.

i then teleport back into my home and you will never say ''hello reddit'' ever again
>>
its the simpsons with an upper middle class family
>>
>>63612255
Is this supposed to be a humorous post? It's fucking stupid and unfunny. "pants" isn't a fucking brand, retard
>>
>>63612194
no it's gay propaganda
>>
>>63612294

>not being a normie
>>
>>63612361
>follows all the traditional sitcom cliches to a heel

How it is anything like it?
>>
>>63612364
thats kind of the point, because someone uses something in a show does not automatically make it advertising, especially when its a product that is one of a kind.
>>
>>63612194
When did the Dunphys adopt the black kids?
are they replacing the two daughters?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.