[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is tv not talking about this masterpiece? it's like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
why is tv not talking about this masterpiece? it's like mater& commander, but just better. goat movie 215.
>>
>>63609035
Gaaaaayyy
>>
>>63609035

It's pretty dull until about 50 minutes into the movie. Hemsworth's accent is all over the place, it has a one dimensional villain, and tries to impress us with badly done dolphin CGI. It picks up once the Essex is destroyed.
>>
>>63609035
Gonna see it next weekend probably while all the pleb faggots are at Star Wars
>>
>>63609114
I disagree. it was great from the beginning.
>>
File: np091615.jpg (58 KB, 1275x658) Image search: [Google]
np091615.jpg
58 KB, 1275x658
Why didn't he throw the harpoon?
>>
The shitty green blue filter makes the CGI of the whale look even worse.
>>
>>63609035

I saw it in IMAX last night. I don't understand the hate for it. I liked this movie much more than Unbroken and Life of Pi.

The only thing I didn't like was the green/blue Instagram filter. That got old pretty quick.

Also, probably don't see it in IMAX because it has quite a bit of closeups during fast pacing scenes and it's hard to see what's going on when the screen is that big and all you see is macro shots of robe sliding around.
>>
>>63609233
he realised it was pointless. or the whale was Buddha and it was karma.
>>
>>63609294

rope*
>>
>>63609310
What are you on about? There is clearly a sharp point on that spear
>>
File: ladolcevita38.png (577 KB, 1706x743) Image search: [Google]
ladolcevita38.png
577 KB, 1706x743
>>63609310
He suffers a spiritual awakening by seeing the Eye of God in the eye of the monster like Marcello at the end of La Dolce Vita.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.