[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My uncle works for Disney. I saw an early screening. AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
My uncle works for Disney. I saw an early screening. AMA
>>
Is it good?
>>
>>63608906
what's the perfect temperature for cooking chicken?
>>
>>63608941
Might be the best of the series.
>>
what's the best way to massage the prostate externally?
>>
Rate?
>>
>>63608969
what's your reddit karma?
>>
What role does Luke play?
>>
is this a c͏͏u͏͏c͏͏k movie
>>
>>63608906
yeah, and my dad is the lead developer at 4chan

we're getting /film/ and /cel/
>>
>>63608980
Solid 9/10. Not kidding.

>>63608988
He shows up about halfway through after a long search by Solo and the new guys. He basically provides some backstory, delivers some weird prophetic lines, and goes to Yavin with the gang to sit around and watch the ending battle with Leia.
>>
>>63609005
The entire second half is just Rey getting gently fucked by Finn and his buck friends while Han Solo watches.
>>
>>63609005

Sort of. Finn is actually Luke's son with a black chick
>>
>>63609521
Confirmed for bullshit.
>>
>>63608906
Did he molest you as a child?
>>
>>63608969
Well, is it or isn't it?
>>
>>63609050
So he does literally nothing in the 3rd act?
>>
>>63609521
Bullshit. The comic explained the ''black wife'' thing as business scam and nothing important for the plot.

0/10
>>
>>63608906

Tell something as a proof you've seen it.

I will knew if you're lying.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.