[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw wanted to make thread about who would you want as the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>tfw wanted to make thread about who would you want as the new catwoman, since it's been so many years since the last one
>couple seconds before posting, I realize catwomen was in the Nolan trilogy

Holy shit, considering how much the movie had focused on bane vs batman and not to mention all the memes, I literally forgot that catwoman was in TDKR, is she the most unnoticed character in that movie or is it just me.

Also who would you cast as catwoman in DCCU an what type of catwoman would you like her to be? Batshit insane burton catwoman, renowed thief nolan catwoman etc.
>>
>>63608342
Chloe Moretz
>>
>>63608342

Cat thief, played by Carrie Coon.
>>
>>63608342
Alicia Vikander
>>
>>63608402

Or Elizabeth Debicki
>>
>>63608342

Why is Catwoman a villain in the Michael Keaton Batman movie when later she got a standalone movie where she was the hero and worked alongside Batman in TDKR? What is Catwoman really supposed to be like anyway?
>>
>>63608438
An anithero? Yes.
>>
>>63608438

>orphan
>prostitute
>gets inspired by Batman
>trains to fight with Wildcat
>becomes a thief cuz fuck the law
>regular lets Batman put his penis inside her when he's not trying to make her go legit.
>>
File: 1446587400090.webm (474 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446587400090.webm
474 KB, 1280x720
We already have the perfect Catwoman.
>>
She's really unnecessary in TDKR
>>
Eva Green or Olga Kurylenko
>>
>>63608779

So is TDKR as a whole.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.