[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Britain sends us their people, they're not sending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1417654348703.jpg (146 KB, 897x770) Image search: [Google]
1417654348703.jpg
146 KB, 897x770
When Britain sends us their people, they're not sending their best. They're bringing Piers Morgan. They're bringing Russell Brand. They're John Oliver. And some, I assume, are good people.
>>
We did get based Ferguson, & soon we'll get Coogan for good.
>>
File: Ted-Nugent[1].jpg (83 KB, 660x398) Image search: [Google]
Ted-Nugent[1].jpg
83 KB, 660x398
>>63606935
Imagine if some overly conservative, to the point of being a joke, American was sent to Britain to tell them how shitty their politics were. I nominate Ted Nugent.
>>
>>63606935

Why would we send the best, we just send the ones we want to get rid of
>>
>>63607089
Dennis Miller is actually funny though.

They might like him.
>>
Can you take Graham Norton and Alan Carr next?
>>
>>63606935
I presume those 4 are quite the small minority, as British actors are all over American television.
>>
>>63607037
ferguson is from scotland. scotland is to england what argentina is to south america
>>
the accent covers up just how stupid they are

all 4 of them say the stupidest shit you could ever think of, but people are tricked by the accent
>>
>>63607194

How do British people get tricked then since they share the accent?

Russell Brand is beloved by British young people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dAFbpk9_GM
>>
>B U I L D | W A L L
>>
>>63607183
>Britain
Jesus you pardners are fucking embarrassing.
>>
>>63607154
Nortons alright. He is camp as fuck but he keeps politics out of his show.
>>
>>63607283
They're just dumb
>>
>>63606935
Don't forget Ricky "babbys firt athiest" Gervais
>>
>>63608774
>>63607154
Alan car is irredeemable, but Norton is alright, he gets all the talent out at the same time so its more like a conversation and feels like less of the question -> funny story set up. Even tho it still is.
>>
>>63607089

I like this. Replace Jeremy Ross with Ted Nugent.
>>
Perhaps we can arrange some kind of comedian exchange.

I'd take John Oliver over this unfunny shit.

You can have him back, thanks.
>>
>>63606935
I like Russell Brand.
>>
>>63609147
do your parents know youre gay?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.