[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is making me watch this movie. What should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 11173371_ori.jpg (219 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
11173371_ori.jpg
219 KB, 800x1200
My girlfriend is making me watch this movie. What should I expect? Is it good and /tv/ approved?
>>
>>63605237
Bump.
>>
Be sure to make popcorn for her and her son to watch with it for maximum comfiness.
>>
It's really good. I can't believe you've never seen it. How old are you?
>>
>>63605369
w-what?
>>
>Never seen "It's a Wonderful Life"
Are you a foreigner? Actually 8 years old and your mom is making you watch it?

I can't imagine any American not knowing a movie that they played on Network TV every year for decades now. Are you now going to tell us you never watched The Wizard of Oz?
>>
Every time a bell rings OP satiates the bull with chicken wings.
>>
>>63605237
it's godly but has a lot of olde hollywood cheese scenes.
>>
The only good movie from before 1977. Great Christmas film.
>>
Frank Capra.

What do you think?
>>
>>63605237

>girlfriend is making me watch this

girls don't watch movies, so i don't believe you
>>
>>63605624
My girlfriend is actually a kino connoisseur.
>>
File: 1439945008144.jpg (12 KB, 234x261) Image search: [Google]
1439945008144.jpg
12 KB, 234x261
>>63605565
>only good movie before 1977

almost fell for it
>>
>>63605237
Yeah it's objectively a great film. Not my favorite Christmas movie and I don't really go out of my way to watch it but it's really good.
>>
>>63605237
>What should I expect?
The same thing you've seen in a dozen episodes of the tv shows that rip off its premise when they're out of ideas.

Also, a bunch of freeloaders that overthrow a town's already dwindling economy with no ill consequences because Merry Christmas.
>>
It's good.

Life affirming enough that it might help you get laid too if you're not a faggot.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.