[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kermode's Top 10 of 2015
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 4
File: markkermodecreditbbc-LST069602.jpg (145 KB, 618x618) Image search: [Google]
markkermodecreditbbc-LST069602.jpg
145 KB, 618x618
Posted it this morning: http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/dec/13/mark-kermode-best-films-2015-girl-walks-home-inside-out-carol-the-falling-brooklyn

Spoilers alert: It's shit. This guy basically can't understand past it's emotional = it's great.
>>
>>63605138
>can't understand past it's emotional = it's great

How many from his list have you even seen?
>>
if only cancer robbed this guy of his jaw instead
>>
Based Kermode triggering OP and the usual anti-art faggots.
>>
>>63605326
>anti-art
he's a nolan-pleb
>>
>>63605326
Kermode's primary objective is the destruction of the straight white male. I.E the only demographic even capable of producing art.

Calling the man an anti-artistic cinematic terrorist is no exaggeration
>>
tl, dr:

Inside Out
A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night
Girlhood
Caro
The Falling
Song of the Sea
Brooklyn
Sunset Song
The Ecstasy of Wilko
The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
>>
>>63605138
http://yearendlists.com/category/2015-movies/

Why is Mad Max so popular among critics?

Mad Max: Fury Road – George Miller
In Jackson Heights – Frederick Wiseman
Timbuktu – Abderrahmane Sissako
Horse Money – Pedro Costa
Magic Mike XXL – Gregory Jacobs
Hard to Be a God – Aleksey German
Heart of a Dog – Laurie Anderson
Blackhat – Michael Mann
The Assassin – Hou Hsiao-Hsien

They obviously aren't plebs and yet they loved Mad Max.
>>
>>63605433
The critical community is a bunch of leftist shills who will praise any film that pushes politics they agree with.
>>
>>63605433

Maybe they like Mad Max for the things it did (practical effects, keeping exposition to a minimum, things like that) more than its basic story or character development, which is what most plebs judge instead. Like the difference between saying "man, the controls in Contra are so sweet, makes it fun to play" vs "man, the story is shit, it's just a crap alien invasion with two super soldiers."
>>
>>63605424
Were any of those even watchable? Maybe Princess Kaguya if you've got a fucking kid with you and you can sleep through the awful middle act.

What kind of absolute manchild lists children's movies on a top ten list?
>>
>>63605266
Inside Out
A Girl balblabla
Girlhood
Carol
Kaguya
Brooklyn

All of these are mediocre movies, except that if you're touched by the drama and sentimentality, which Kermode clearly always is, if you bother to watch his radio show YT reviews.

Style of a movie is not just storytelling and drama. It has to be more valuable than that to actually have a top-year-like significance.
>>
>>63605138
Kermode's end of year lists are all about him positioning himself as a serious artistic critic so he can spend the rest of the time giving Twilight films positive reviews and generally pandering as much as possible.
>>
>>63605577
>daily reminder this guy found Unfriended to be the superior, inventive horror movie of the year
>>
>Moving up from the unfocused weirdness of Beyond Thunderdome into new heights of inspired madness, this innovative vision from a familiar apocalyptic wasteland retains the series's general outlines while also further reducing its titular hero to a mythical supporting character. Yet for all the implicit progressive politics and outsized metaphoric constructions, the film is most successful as a blunt expression of impassioned force, its strident stands on a variety of hot-button issues used as fuel to stoke a cacophonous combustion of energy and noise. Structured around the spectacle of a single extended chase sequence, it spins out a Keaton-esque carnival of dodgy practical effects, ingeniously tactile set pieces, and equivalently creative CG. Subtlety and contemplation have their place, but Fury Road scratches a different sort of atavistic itch, satisfying the compulsion for genuine awe and amazement so often neglected by modern tent poles, exhibiting its ultimate allegiance toward the viewer rather than the monolithic dictates of the brand.
Mad Max confirmed for kino.
>>
>>63605554
>What kind of absolute manchild lists children's movies on a top ten list?
A man who supports the cultural infantilization of the white race. Easier to remove a people if they remain ignorant and docile.
>>
How many of those are Brit luvvie films he's chosen because he's good friends with the actors/directors?
>>
>>63605287
kekd
>>
>>63605567

Are you seriously saying that Kaguya has no style?
>>
>>63605433
Mad Max almost definitely paid for its reviews. it has it's merits but it is basically the kind of movie a lot of critics would go out of their way to shit on - constant action, no story or characters or dialogue, trashy comic relief, a sequel to an ancient franchise, etc. 98% positive was way over the top, too obvious.
>>
>>63605567
>kaguya
>mediocre

Fuck, this actually got me angry.
>>
>>63605577
They take on a new level of hilarity when you think of them like that, he's actually the kind of guy who thinks pop trash like fucking Girlhood was a serious artiste movie because it's French.

The Guardian is the biggest joke of a tabloid around, a film critic this inept only seems apt.
>>
>>63605644
are you seriously this daft not to realize Kaguya is not the issue, but the other five movies he dumped into a top 10 for exactly the same reason? I named Kaguya in reply to your what I've seen question, I don't give a crap about animu otherwise.
>>
>>63605669

He writes for the observer, not the guardian. The Guardian film critics are pretty based.
>>
>>63605708
are you an idiot, he literally posted his top 10 on Guardian and reviews movies there weekly
>>
>>63605326
He lists cartoo s and anime in his top 10. It's hardly the most artistic list of films.
>>
>>63605567
What is your top 10?
>>
>>63605500
>/tv/ is a bunch of salty virgins who will pan any film that pushes politics they disagree with
>>
>>63605567
Yeah, but your entire critique of all of these movies is emotion = bad. Which sounds like maximum autismo to me. If you're in capable of discerning any deeper meaning in a movie like Inside Out, which is after all a children's film for children, it's probably time to stop posting.
>>
>>63605732

On a Sunday. That's the Observer. You fucking idiot.
>>
ITT "if it's not a huge Hollywood superhero or action movie then it's shit"
>>
the observer and the guardian share an online presence
>>
>>63605834
website is called the Guardian. learn to read, asshole.
>>
>>63605826
You should pan any film that pushes politics you disagree with. The battle for the future of the white race is more important than "muh entertainment".

Sure Mad Max has nice looking car crashes and explosions but does that forgive the cultural assassination it attempted upon another white icon? Nope. Before you say the "le 2 sides of same coin, just as bad as sjw" meme I'll tell you that the difference is that I fight for beauty and honor and they fight for the destruction of beauty and honor. I fight to purge degeneracy, they fly the flag for it.
>>
This guy gravitates towards anything that's popular.
>>
File: JfaQv+[1].jpg (42 KB, 547x523) Image search: [Google]
JfaQv+[1].jpg
42 KB, 547x523
>>63605943
>>
>>63605830
>your entire critique of all of these movies is emotion = bad

false, my critique is Kermode is a third-rate critic who can't evaluate a movie's value except for this emotion criteria. It's like he's a constant eight-year-old charmed by the moving pictures and by the character looking so real in their acting. Seriously, he'd fail any proper film school academy in discerning the multiple aspects that make movies great or not, he's just everyone's pleb favourite.

>Inside Out is after all a children's film for children, so it can't be bad

wooowwww this fucking argument again
>>
>>63606000
>ttp://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/dec/13/mark-kermode-best-films-2015-girl-walks-home-inside-out-carol-the-falling-brooklyn
>theguardian.com

nice trips, but I seriously don't get why reading comprehension is an issue
>>
not everyone can writ intelligent reviews like Armond White
>>
>>63605708
>>63605732
Observer and Guardian are owned by the same group now, and I think they share online content.
>>
>>63606099
White is far better than Kermode. The only 2 critics I follow. Kermode is affable but usually wrong. Armond is difficult but ultimately always right.
>>
>>63606010
You clearly do not respect the guy, so why do you care?
>>
>>63606142
Not that guy but enemies of art should be fought to the fucking death.
>>
>>63606093
You are a fucking idiot. The guardian film team does not include Kermode. The "Guardian on Sunday" is The Observer newspaper, for which Kermode writes.

>>63606101
Pretty much this exactly.
>>
>>63606142
>I shouldn't criticise a critic I don't approve on
>I shouldn't criticise a movie that's not made for me, but for children

is your viewpoint always this narrow?

why do YOU care. I haven't heard you mentioning anything about the list, Kermode or your personal views on a Top 10 this year. You keep bitching about my complaints.
>>
I'm a huge fan of Kermode for his banter with Mayo on his radio show, but I really couldn't care less about his opinions.

It's interesting to hear him justify why he likes something though or talk about the influences behind it etc
>>
>>63606223
>It's interesting to hear him justify why he likes something though or talk about the influences behind it etc
Not really when the answer is always "because the director is my friend" or "I support race mixing and feminism".
>>
>>63606198
>the "Guardian on Sunday"
>the "Guardian"
>Guardian

it's like you're kicking yourself in the balls repeatedly
>>
>>63605954
He hates Pirates of the Caribbean and Star Wars
>>
>>63606261
His feminism does kind of seep into some of his reviews but I tend to just get over it

Unlike /pol/acks who think that anything even slightly left wing is a personal attack on them
>>
>>63606215
>why do YOU care.

You are shitting up the board and our mods suck.

And there is a big difference between disagreeing with someone and straight up not respecting his opinion.
>>
>>63606265
I was talking more fads than anything. It's clear he's riding the feminist wave, yet has a history of hating Sex in the City.
>>
>>63606302
>Unlike /pol/acks who think that anything even slightly left wing is a personal attack on them
You know if you're a white male, which you probably are, then everything left wing literally is an attack on you.
>>
>>63606264

>I don't understand basic punctuation

I think it's time you gave up m80
>>
DANNY DIOAR
>>
>>63606319
>you are shitting up the board

ok you're confirmed trolling, check your priviledges, you're on fucking /tv/
>>
>>63606381
OOOOHHHHHH DANNY DOIERRRRRR
>>
>all these people bashing Carol

Have none of you seen it?
>>
>>63606381
I'M IN THE MOVIE MADE BY MCGEEEEEEEE
>>
>>63606319
>criticizing a reddit sensibility critic is "shitting up the board"
You're in the wrong place. Anyone who likes Kermode is in the wrong place.
>>
>>63606345
This is not true. And film (especially art film) is mostly a leftist medium.
>>
>>63606407
>meme actress
>SJW subject matter
>oscar bait

It's shit. I don't need to see it.
>>
>>63606407
T(o ) B(e) F(air) mang, people that post on this board don't watch movies.
>>
>>63606407
>Todd Haynes clearly going back to Far-From-Heaven type of melodrama, whilst every critic suddenly has amnesia and treats this as a novel cinematic experience, is not worth bashing

pls. I fucking love Cate Blanchett, but this is more oscar fodder than The Danish Girl
>>
>>63606446
Just because it's not for you, doesn't mean it's shit. Are you so stupid that you think that if you don't like a film it's bad? Can you not imagine that perhaps you're not the target audience, and that that audience may love it?
>>
>>63605554

Inside Out is completely watchable and it was charming and heartfelt. Top ten movies of the year? Not at all. A solid Pixar movie? Absolutely. Not everything has to be cerebral senpai.
>>
>>63606495
Pleb. Whereas Far from Heaven felt slightly calcified by its devotion to Douglas Sirk's signature aesthetic, Carol seems to at once acknowledge its influences—Sirk, Robert Altman, Vincente Minnelli—and push beyond them to get at Haynes's personal artistic perspective. There are images in this tale of two women in love that seethe with desire in ways that the filmmaker has only hinted at before, from a flexing, bare back to the titular housewife eating forkfuls of creamed spinach with impossible poise. Both Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara summon an immediate sense of kinship, empathy, and hunger for each other's characters, communicated through practiced, graceful deliveries, eloquent gestures, and glances and gazes that seem to be understood as code. Haynes, working from Phyllis Nagy's measured, evocative script, cloaks this timely, angry, and melancholic tale in exquisite production design and period detail, which has caused some to accuse the film of favoring style over substance. On the contrary, Haynes's luminous aesthetic both suggests the old-fashioned nature of the romance that's portrayed here, and a modern world stuck in the past, still unable to fully accept passions as simultaneously unique and familiar as those felt, and shared intimately, by Carol and Therese.
>>
>>63606497
It's not that it's not for me. It's that it's entire existence is an inherent declaration of war against me. Any of the audiences who Carol is "for" are my cultural enemies and any media that enables them is media I oppose.
>>
>>63606545
nice copy pasta I'll give you that
>>
>>63606407
I have actually. Pete Bradshaw's 5 star review got me to see it.

I thought it was underdramatized (i.e. the story was too simple to work well as a film) and mannered. Mara's character in particular was lifeless, it was like she had no distinguishing features.

I get that it's based on a novel and they may not have captured what made it good, but in that situation it's a good idea to start adding ideas to increase the impact of the material.
>>
>>63606345

>You know if you're a white male, which you probably are, then everything left wing literally is an attack on you.

kek. There is more to the politcal spectrum than tumblr and /pol/ senpai.
>>
If only isis would behead this poo in loo film critic
>>
>>63606598
There are the authentic straight white warriors and then there is everybody else standing in opposition.
>>
>>63606633
>tfw someone from /pol/ decides to hang out in a random thread
getting bored of star wars threads are we?
>>
>>63605138
>Caring about the opinions of a male-feminist.
>>
>>63606633
>le ironic shitposting ;)
Stop.
>>
>>63605433
>hard to be a god
>2015
>>
>>63606662
I've never been to /pol/ in my life. Posting a key figurehead for leftism in cinema is an inflammatory act in and of itself. Shouldn't be surprised when people with you don't agree with turn up.
>>
>>63606099
>>63606139
>paying attention to Armond White
>being over 18 years old
pick uno
>>
>>63605138
>making a "best of 2015" list before the year is over
This is a true sign that you're a hack
>>
>all those pretentious retards
It's a perfectly good list. A nice mix of mainstream and arthouse cinema.
>>
>>63605952
Are you deliberately acting as retarded as possible to make people think /pol/ is full of dumb fucks?
>>
>>63605138
DUDE MIDDLE BROW SENSIBILITY LMAO
>>
>>63605138
thats timo soini you anti-suomi shit
>>
>>63606746
name one popular website / magazine that doesn't ask this of its critics, in any artistic domain. these guys are literally asked to come up with their tops starting late November. It's faulty, yes, but it's business.
>>
>>63606746
>any more movies other than Star Wars are being released this year

really? you had me fooled, media
>>
>>63606752
name the arthouse

and you'd better not name that Drive-mixed-with-giallo-and-black-and-white piece of crap, cause that's not it
>>
>>63606139
>always right
>Adam Sandler is the modern Ernst Lubitsch
>>
>>63606525
It was incredibly dull, and up there with Cars 2 in terms of absolute garbage Pixar movies.

Something like Finding Nemo is watchable for adults while you pick fluff out of your bellybutton. Inside Out was so boring I found myself constantly tabbing out in search of even minor enjoyment elsewhere.

It's both lazy and completely synthetic with not even a touch of heart.
>>
>>63606830
Well, the majority of critics disagree with you.
>>
>>63606817
Almost all of them. What is your definition of arthouse?
>>
>>63606871
This is because they're not really critics these days, they're soapboxes for the infantilization of media.

Why watch anything challenging when you can wrap yourself up in a warm blanket of generic feel-good bile?
>>
>>63606916
what's YOUR definition. do you even know what you're talking about or did you just shit fancy words there to try to look cool.
>>
>>63605424
>Girlhood
Never heard about it, how many years it took to make it?
>>
>>63606947
What is your top 10 of the year?

>>63606955
Films that are not mainstream. Indie, art films played in few theatres.

>Girlhood
>Widest Release: 5 theaters
Clearly an arthouse film.
>>
>>63607024
it's called Bande de filles originally, the english name is the worst choice, considering Boyhood's post-hype status
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 291x173) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 291x173
>>63605952
>cultural assassination it attempted upon another white icon?
mel pls go
>>
>>63607041
So if latest transformers/avengers capeshit explosion fest played in 4 locations it count as arthouse? It's a cinematic sensibility, not a meaure of distribution.
>>
>>63607041
Girlhood is neither indie nor an art-oriented style (except if "art film" is basically an oxymoron, the way you put it). Therefore, the theater release factor cannot fully describe what is arthouse.

also

>the list is full of arthouse

>name the arthouse

>names one

ok
>>
>A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night

That movie was all style and no substance

But 100% cutefu
>>
>>63605424
What a complete tasteless pleb.
>>
>>63607024

heh
>>
>>63606746
Stop releasing your top 10 lists 16 months late Adam.
>>
Let's compare 2 Disney flicks.

>The Lion King
>traumatising incident in which the protagonists father is brutally murdered
>a tale of growing up and facing your destiny even when you don't want to

>Inside out
>wacky scene where a dumb purple elephant with little relation to the plot or characters sacrifices himself to upset very small or particularly stupid children
>a tale of pretending that all of your issues are caused by magical voices in your head that you can't control and thus you aren't at fault for any of your actions and people should really stop being so mean to me because I can't help it okay it's not my fault IT'S NOT MY FAULT DAD

Fuck anyone who liked this soulless movie.
>>
>>63607134
>It's a cinematic sensibility
No.
>So if latest transformers/avengers capeshit explosion fest played in 4 locations it count as arthouse?
Yes.
>>
>>63607259
>a tale of growing up and facing your destiny even when you don't want to
With two silly sidekicks, hilarious hyenas and catchy songs!
>>
>>63607254
he actually makes perfect sense. imagine if the best/most hyped album of the year would drop in December and Pitchfork and every other pleb website would shit themselves trying to squeeze it into reviews and top lists.

the top-of-the-year practice is purely an industry move to get views and measure critic dicks in who-named-what-the-best-of-the-year
>>
>>63607271
lol
>>
>>63607335
It's a kids movie, after all. But the overarching theme is at least something that is good for kids.

Inside Out is a one way ticket to safe space city.
>>
>>63607343
There's a difference between releasing it in January, and releasing it in May two years later.
>>
>>63607386
>it's a kids movie

stop bringing this arguments for crying out loud. if animations can be compared in quality, then by default they can be assessed on their own, regardless of who they're addressed to

I don't hear you say Hotel Transylvania is a masterpiece, because "it's a kids movie"
>>
>>63607441
and he's done the latter for a previous year...when...?
>>
>>63607259
unfortunately Bambi has the same qualitative relationship with the The Lion King.

>traumatizing incident in which the protagonists mother dies offscreen with no catharsis whatsoever
>Lynch-level tonal shift into next scene with everything being cute and happy
>scene of attempted rape
>forest burns down at the end
>>
Plebs. Posting a patrician list.

1. No Home Movie – Chantal Akerman
2. Message of Greetings: Prix Suisse / My Thanks / Dead or Alive – Jean-Luc Godard
3. Commander Khawani – Florent Marcie
[tie] Tomorrow Tripoli – The Revolution of the Rats – Florent Marcie
4. Get All That, Ant? – Anthony Stern
5. Wake (Subic) – John Gianvito
6. Vertières I, II, III – Louise Botkay
7. Notfilm – Ross Lipman
8. The Great Wall – Tadhg O’Sullivan
9. Los (De)pendientes – Sebastian Wiedemann
10. Terrorism Considered as One of the Fine Arts [screenplay] – Peter Whitehead
[tie] Cross Words: All Out War Considered as One of the Fine Arts [printed material] – Peter Whitehead
>>
>>63607566
I don't know any of these movies so it's probably a good list.
>>
>>63607386
>It's a kids movie, after all
As a child my favorite films were 2001 a Space Odyssey and Rashomon. There is no excuse for infantile pandering in any film. Bet you're not so forgiving of the latest Paul Blart shitfest because "it's a movie for dumb people".
>>
>>63607605
>There is no excuse for infantile pandering in any film.
The excuse is trying to avoid scarring a 5 year old for life.

That's who kids movies are made for, undeveloped brains, and lots of songs and exciting scenes are an easy way to keep them sitting still for 2 hours.

My point is that while the Lion King is basically harmless, Inside Out is objectively harmful, and promotes the absolute worst kind of message you should be giving to young children.
>>
>>63607503
Like all the years. He just released his 2013 list earlier this year.
>>
>>63605433
Mad Max was just really well rounded. If it weren't for Sicario it'd be at my top.

>Blackhat

I know people are insane enough to like this movie, and it wasn't all bad, but it doesn't deserve to be on anyone's top 10. Come on now.

>F3 Sicario
>1 of 2 matches

Aaha what
>>
>>63607829
Sicario was fine, but honestly it was a big step down from both Prisoners and Enemy. The only people who put it on their top 10 list are those who don't watch enough movies.
>>
>>63607829
>liking Sicario
Absolute top pleb.

Blackhat was trash, but I respect people who put that movie on their top 10 more than Sicario.
>>
>>63607829
Blackhat is one of the very best films of the decade so far.
Sicario is fucking bring your kid to the director's chair day amateur hour compared to Blackhat and I quite liked Sicario.
>>
>>63607878
Even mubi hipsters disagree with you. They liked Blackhat but it's not even their favorite movie of the year.
>>
>>63607861
Reminder that Prisoners still stands as the most "IMDB sensibility" film ever released.
>>
>>63607903
They can disagree with whoever they want. All I will say is that the lower down on your personal top 10 you place Blackhat then the less seriously you can be taken about cinema.
>>
>>63606010

>Seriously, he'd fail any proper film school academy in discerning the multiple aspects that make movies great or not, he's just everyone's pleb favourite.

He has a PhD in the language of cinema, so if you're going to attempt argument ad hominem you're going to be utterly embarrassed - sorry, I mean, you have been. Art's main purpose has been to provoke thought and emotion in its consumers since its inception, and Kermode is writing for an audience of all ages and all degrees of film literacy, so naturally his arguments are less intricate than the pompous speciousness of Armond White. If, again, you fail to understand this, you need to stop posting.

>wooowwww this fucking argument again

Apart from your lack of reading comprehension - my point was that if you can't discern any deeper meaning in a film for infants, you should stop posting, a comment irrespective of the film's quality - the fact that you can't actually comprehend the deeper meaning of Inside Out is indictment enough.
>>
>>63607945
I'm sure you are an expert kek.
>>
>>63607726
What message is that? That it's ok to be sad some times?
>>
>>63607726
No child watches the Lion King and thinks that lions are singing and dancing Shakespearean villains. No child would watch Inside Out and believe that the personified emotions are real. The fact that this assumption is the basis of your argument makes you a cretin with substantially less intuition than a primary school child.
>>
>>63608103
You can't read? The core message that Inside Out actually presents isn't the incredibly stupid top level "it's okay to be sad" that the main character literally spells out.

The core message of the film is that people's actions are dictated by completely uncontrollable emotional responses, and thus nobody is responsible for their actions.
>>
>>63608164
But the emotions frequently consult each other and act contrary to their nature. So, no. That message isn't in the film. And how many children are going to go beyond top-level understanding of a children's film? You're being really stupid.
>>
>>63608164
Plus, the person and the emotions aren't distinct - they're one and the same. If the emotion is capable of rational thought, so is the person - and they are.
>>
>>63608082
I could be insulting but instead I will try to help you. Get a film education, watch as much cinema as you can, low art and high. Leave your country, severing all ties from where you came. Only eat what you hunt or grow. Then watch Blackhat again.
>>
>>63608206
>>But the emotions frequently consult each other and act contrary to their nature.
This literally never happens, as shown by the wacky responses all the emotions make while 2 of them are away.

>>63608258
The emotions aren't capable of rational thought. They're emotional. That's the whole fucking point. The only one who even comes close is Joy, and that's solely so she can deliver the fake message of the film.
>>
>>63608305
The mother and the father's emotions literally operate as committees, weighing up possible actions and debating them - which is a manifestation of rational thought.

You need to watch the movie before you talk about it.
>>
>>63608298
Richard Brody, a guy who writes books about Godard disliked Blackhat. I suppose he knows nothing about cinema?

So, how many books about cinema did you write?
>>
>>63608305
rekt
>>63608363
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.