[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that while the theatre version is terrible, the extended,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: alexander.jpg (347 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
alexander.jpg
347 KB, 1600x900
Is it true that while the theatre version is terrible, the extended, extended, extended extended version is GOAT?
>>
Literally the only things i can remember are the blatant Homolust,Miscast Angelina Jolie and Rosario Dawson's nude scene.

>Genuine contender for worst movie of the 00's since it killed any studios interest in ancient biopics
>>
>>63602985

Well since I hate the theatrical why would I want to watch an even longer version of a shit film?
>>
>>63603032
>blatant Homolust

>Expecting any different in a movie about Alexander the Great
>>
>>63602985

You're might be confusing that with kingdom of heaven
>>
The battle at Gaugamela is GOAT. Shame that's just about the only redeeming thing I can remember.
>>
>>63602985
You're thinking of Kingdom of Heaven, Alexander was always a shitty movie.

>Angelina Jolie's horrible attempt at an accent

Cinematography and Rosario Dawsons huge tits were the only redeeming quality of that movie.
>>
>>63603080
He was bi like all rich Greeks of the day. Not some full on homo. Holyrood just wanted to be edgy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYchCMe5btI
>>
>>63603164
>Alexander
>Greek
>Not a barbarian
>>
>>63603032
>>63603066
>>63603080
>>63603098
>>63603101
>>63603110
>>63603164
>>63603171
>implying this movie wasn't GOAT
>>
No, you're thinking of Kingdom of Heaven. This movie is terrible no matter how long it is.
>>
>>63603101
That battle was incomprehensible garbage.
>>
>>63603101
It would be the worst thing in that movie were it not for the fact that Stone also fucked up Hydaspes big time
>>
>>63602985

No.

Its still full of a whole bunch of cultural marxist bullshit.

>pushes the lie of Alexander being gay, even though there is zero prove and he had three wives
>In the movie, alexander says his goal is to "mix the races" WHAT?!
>takes the greatest legend of all time and makes it boring
>casted a darkie as Roxanna instead of a central asian
>Anglina jolies TERRIBLE accent

Watch Troy again instead.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.