[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the name of that Adam Sandler movie where he plays
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: oy vey.jpg (73 KB, 437x594) Image search: [Google]
oy vey.jpg
73 KB, 437x594
What's the name of that Adam Sandler movie where he plays an immature man-child who shirks his responsibilities, then has to go on a journey of redemption, win the heart of the girl, defeat the bully, and make a bunch of quirky misfit friends along the way?
>>
>>63602249

Punch Drunk Love?
>>
File: adam-sandler.png (307 KB, 424x780) Image search: [Google]
adam-sandler.png
307 KB, 424x780
D R O P P E D
>>
>>63602249
What's the name of that Adam Sandler movie where in spite of being a totally unfunny unlikeable douche he scores the hottest girl in the movie?
>>
Click?
>>
File: Up, up and away.jpg (96 KB, 1654x2520) Image search: [Google]
Up, up and away.jpg
96 KB, 1654x2520
>>63602259
Yep, that's the one. Thanks.
>>
I miss when adam sandler made those movies. The last one was 5p first dates. Now he always plays the same really bored person with nothing witty to say
>>
>>63602249
Click
you are now remembering the scene in the rain
>>
>>63602290

I wish adam sandler did more dramatic movies. Then again he sucked in spanglish and rain over me, so I guess I just want PTA to cast adam sandler in more movies
>>
>>63602336
>Spanglish

Jesus, talk about forgettable movies.
>>
All of them
>>
I want Tarantino to direct Sandler in a movie
>>
>>63602249
Reign Over Me
>>
>>63602276

Noooooo Sandler, not you too. When will the jewificaiton of Hollywood end?
>>
>>63602289
>>63602310
Was he really that much of a man-child in Click, I thought the point was he focused too much on his job?
>>
>>63602310
Good thing I never watched it.
>>
File: 1437515077736.jpg (35 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1437515077736.jpg
35 KB, 400x600
>>
>>63602470
In a way. He didn't want to take care of responsibilities. Instead he skipped over them.
>>
... All of them?
>>
>>63602249
The last legitimately entertaining Sandler movie was Little Nicky.

Prove me wrong
You can't.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.