[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It was all a dream... >OR WAS IT? >DUN DUN DUN DUN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: krampus.jpg (453 KB, 1024x1582) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
453 KB, 1024x1582
>It was all a dream...
>OR WAS IT?
>DUN DUN DUN DUN NUH NUUUUUUUUUUUUUH NA
>*shitty CGI jump scare*

Wow. Fuck you /tv/ for recommending this trash
>>
File: 1411142877398.gif (44 KB, 700x368) Image search: [Google]
1411142877398.gif
44 KB, 700x368
>>63601764
>>
>>63601840
>"It was le fun" defense

Literally go back to Reddit
>>
spoiler alert, mang
>>
This is the first meme movie I think I've seen
>>
File: ay_buddy.jpg (75 KB, 554x385) Image search: [Google]
ay_buddy.jpg
75 KB, 554x385
>>63602080
>>
>>63601764
>It was all a dream...
>OR WAS IT?
You're either trolling or retarded. The "it was a dream" was a bait and switch and it's perfectly clear what actually happened at the end. Also that jump scare was about the only one in the movie.
>>
>>63603818
>Also that jump scare was about the only one in the movie.

You must not know what a jump scare is because the movie has plenty.
>>
>>63602272
>meme movie

Go ahead, tell us what you think that actually means.

Stupidity aside this film was great.
>>
>culturally apropiating alpine european culture.

Scheiß Amis
>>
>>63603884
>Correctness aside this film was shit
Fixed
>>
>>63604548
Lets hear your reasoning then.

Because if you disliked this then you just hate good horror movies.
>>
>>63601764
I was going to see it today because I'm curious about it. a little skeptical as well because every single fucking horror movie that comes out nowadays is rated PG 13.
>>
>>63601764
Literally shit-tier theory, all movies are dreams anyway.
>>
>>63604681
It's a horror comedy, so I give it a pass on account of that.
>>
>>63605135
I love horror comedy Return of the living Dead is my all time favorite. the main thing that makes horror comedy is the gore and extreme extravagance of the situation. IMO
>>
>>63604681
I didn't realize it was PG-13 when I watched it. The sound design was pretty great and gruesome, I guess my mind was filling in the gory details through the movie.
>>
>>63605427
You literally don't see anything.

It's cool you got immersed, but Gremlins is great because they showed some shit happening.
>>
>>63601764
Oh is it out on torrents now?
>>
>>63602850
That really clonked my bonk.
>>
Does Krampus have to attack all the Jewish families?
>>
>>63604654
Nigger even the director admitted that the film isn't very scary

Great horror movie? The only effective scene was the Jack-in-the-box monster, it was genuinely unnerving to watch it move around and clap when the elves came to get it.

Everything else sucked. The characters weren't nearly as assholish as they could have been to deserve their deaths and they weren't even developed. The gingerbread men felt like they were just there for kid appeal. None of the toys were scary or funny, and just felt like a slightly more professional version of Demonic Toys. The ending felt like it was going to be pretty ballsy before "oh no one actually died" shit.
>>
did krampus kill the whole neighbourhood ?
>>
>>63602080
Well...it WAS fun. God forbid someone liking a movie simply because they thought it was a good time.
>>
>>63605380
Eh, fair enough.

You seen Housebound? Funny shit.
>>
>>63606790
Everyone that was left, they mad a point that a lot of people left for vacation on Christmas.
>>
>It was all a dream...
did he used to read word up magazine?
>>
>>63606086
The characters not being massive assholes is a GOOD thing, if a horror movies makes all the characters annoying dicks then its shit.

And the film outright tells you Krampus takes people to the underworld.
>>
>>63607167
But it was not a dream.

Did you even watch the film?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.