[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else bought Cineplex VIP tickets to the new Star Wars movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Cinema[1].jpg (116 KB, 1111x560) Image search: [Google]
Cinema[1].jpg
116 KB, 1111x560
Who else bought Cineplex VIP tickets to the new Star Wars movie and is going to get drunk as fuck and eat gourmet food while watching the movie?
>>
I´d love to have a seat like that in a movie theater. Although, seeing as theaters around here already charge a million dollars for a simple box of popcorn, I´d probably have to get another mortgage just for the reservation.
>>
>>63601670
It only cost 22 bucks bro.
>>
>>63601771
$22 - $10 regular ticket price = $12

You are paying $12 for beer and "gourmet" food. In a movie theater nonetheless.

You're gonna get Keystone Light and imitation crab, mate.
>>
>>63602237
Nah I'm getting Hoegaarden, BBQ poutine and a giant burger.
>>
>>63601525
>get drunk as fuck

Based

take in one of those air horns and set it off at different parts of the movie as well

Or get up during the last fight and run down to the screen and pull out a lightsaber and start waving it around
>>
File: 1442897618820.png (404 KB, 904x596) Image search: [Google]
1442897618820.png
404 KB, 904x596
Will they serve me chicken tendies there?
>>
>>63602292
I'm going to get a loud speaker and play Smash Mouth - All Star during all the emotional parts of the movie.

This is opening night mind you.
>>
Me and my friend always get drunk when going to the cinema. We usually have a few pints beforehand and bring some whiskey in and mix it with our coke. TFA is going to be amazing because we saw ep3 together nearly 10 years ago and this will be super nostalgic and comfy to see Star Wars again with him.
>>
>>63602347
>I go to the movies drunk
you should be shot
>>
>>63602367
it enhances the experience bro
>>
Are you going to throw your garbage everywhere at the end?
>>
>>63602347
Faggots gonna fag
>>
>>63602695
Absolutely.
>>
>>63602695
lmao at this faggot
>>
File: 1443708805570.jpg (28 KB, 306x480) Image search: [Google]
1443708805570.jpg
28 KB, 306x480
bump

Who else has VIP tickets?

I am now a Very Important Person and I feel special.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.