[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LOL I EAT SYRUP AND SPAGHETTI ISN'T THAT WACKY God
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: elf will.jpg (306 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
elf will.jpg
306 KB, 2048x1365
>LOL I EAT SYRUP AND SPAGHETTI ISN'T THAT WACKY

God I hate this movie. Will Farrell at his worst.
>>
It's a children's film you sperg.
>>
This was on ABC family last night
I laughed when he got beat up by dinklage.
>>
File: itstime.gif (637 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
itstime.gif
637 KB, 624x352
>>63601355
>>
File: semipro.jpg (23 KB, 180x270) Image search: [Google]
semipro.jpg
23 KB, 180x270
>at his worst

Nigga elf is in Ferrell's top 3.

This shit on the other hand
>>
>>63601413
I've missed you
>>
>>63601355
>Will Farrell at his worst

Will Farrell always sucks m8. only exception is Stranger than Fiction
>>
File: wrestler.gif (424 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
wrestler.gif
424 KB, 160x120
>>63601413

nooooooooo

fuck you summoned him
>>
Zooey was a qt in it though
>>
>>63601568
This gif is fucked up...
>>
>>63601629

you're fucked up
>>
>>63601610
she has a man voice in it though
>>
>>63601508
>kicking and screaming
>zoolander
>the other guys
>Lego movie
Will ferral does a lot of junk movies, but he's got his gems
>>
>>63601610
Blonde Zooey is a fine specimen.
>>
>>63601355
>implying spaghetti and syrup isn't a goat meal
>>
>>63601355
>LOL "literally anything he does" ISN'T THAT WACKY

That's what he's cast to do. It's all he's capable of doing. There's no 'Will Farrell at his worst', as he acts the same in every movie. You have to judge the movie he acts 'wacky' in, not his artistic range as a actor.
>>
>>63601666
>she has a man voice in it though

You mean her normal voice?
>>
>>63602161
I suppose I do, yes.
>>
>>63601355
>implying this isn't Will's one character where his child-like attitude actually works

I hate the faggot, but Elf simply works.
>>
>>63601379
That's a horrible excuse that only lowers the bar for children's programming. It may be a shocker but just because you were a moron when you were a kid doesn't mean everyone else was. Now if you don't mind me I'm gonna watch some quality children's programming with smart writing about the magic of friendship.
>>
You've been making these same exact threads around Christmas for at least three years now.

Did you get raped while Elf was playing or something?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.