[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time that you watched a TV show or movie legally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1448058834256.png (258 KB, 1256x1075) Image search: [Google]
1448058834256.png
258 KB, 1256x1075
When was the last time that you watched a TV show or movie legally offline?
>>
I watched a movie on YouTube one time. I think the heavy weapons guy thought he was a bird or something and then the scout came and yelled BONK. 9/10
>>
>>63600419
Watched Bridge of Spies on a flight the other day.
>>
Last week. Managed to get around to watching my Better Call Saul blurays which I actually bought last month.
>>
>>63600419
Does cable count as offline?
>>
A few hours ago
>>
>>63600669
Yes
>>
>>63600419
I watch shit on HBO all the time senpai, also FX. Feels good not being a streamkek.
>>
File: M.jpg (652 KB, 1131x1600) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
652 KB, 1131x1600
I think there was the movie M on TV 2 weeks ago or something.
So 2 weeks ago.
>>
The difference between legality and illegality is whether you're caught.

I ain't ever done nothing illegal.
>>
>>63600419
Like 5-7 years ago.
>>
>>63601448
edgy
>>
Deutschland 83 on Sundays
>>
>>63601448

le·gal
ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
of, based on, or concerned with the law.
"the American legal system"
permitted by law.
"he claimed that it had all been legal"
synonyms: lawful, legitimate, licit, within the law, legalized, valid; More

il·le·gal
i(l)ˈlēɡəl/
adjective
contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.
"illegal drugs"
synonyms: unlawful, illicit, illegitimate, criminal, felonious; More

Getting caught has nothing to do with it, dumb dumb.
>>
>>63600419

I saw Inside Out in the theater on a day and time the least likely to draw a gunman.
>>
>>63601984
Your theater doesn't have a designated shooter?
s m h
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 490x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 490x640
The National Dog Show on Thanksgiving. My friend's dog won his group. I don't have a tv, I was at my parents'.
>>
File: turbokid.jpg (11 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
turbokid.jpg
11 KB, 184x273
bought turbo kid on dvd after seeing it at the cinema. just thought it was too good to pirate. if a movie is good enough i'm happy to pay for it, sadly that isn't many. although my local cinema does play classic movies on monday nights, saw predator last, but that was a few months ago
>>
>>63600419
Yesterday Yasujiro Ozu's Tokyo no yado
I always get them from my library, I prefer it to torrenting.
>>
>>63601943
>Getting caught has nothing to do with it, dumb dumb.
proove it
>>
The Hunt.

I aint gonna watch that on my shitty laptop. That deserves the highest quality viewing I can give it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.