[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally anything>Hoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: civilwar.jpg (797 KB, 1280x2139) Image search: [Google]
civilwar.jpg
797 KB, 1280x2139
If you really look at it every stand alone MCU film had this same fucking exact subplot

Ironman 1-3 = muh pepper
Thor 1 and 2 = muh Jane
Incredible hulk = Muh betty
Captain America 1= muh peggy

The only 3 standalone films that never had the same exact formula was Gotg, Winter Soldier and Ant-man

Gotg= muh family
Antman= muh daughter
TWS= muh bucky

This proving that fucking romantic subplots actually ruin these movies.

Also, Hate AoU as much as you want, one overlooked thing they did was Cap's fear of eternal vigilance, dude will always be looking ten steps ahead and become blind to whatever it is infront of him, a dance with peggy.
>>
>>63598431
Seems like Civil War will also be "muh Bucky".

I'm okay with that, better than some shit romance that takes away from the action like Hulk buttfucking Widow in the pussy. AoU was such a shit movie.
>>
>>63598431

The romantic subplots weaken the movies but lacking plots and interesting villains destroy them.
>>
>>63599179
which of them lacked plots?
>>
They put in the romance to get chicks to see the movie,desu I can't stand love subplots unless they are unique or have two very likeable actors.
>>
This is the last time they spoke as friends
>>
>>63601537
no romance in tws= best marvel movie to date
>>
Reminder that CW is gaybait.
>>
>>63601876
The romantic subplot is a safety net.

They still didn't know if these movies would pull through in the beginning.

Cap was an experiment that proved it was unnecessary.
>>
>>63598537
But I think it's true that Bucky is a compelling character when the world governments/Start/SHIELD/MIB etc. want to round up people who have super powers and register/direct them.

To me that's a lot more interesting than "gotta find out who this Winter Soldier guy is oh it's my friend from the 40's."
>>
Why do hoes always have to sabotage bromances?
>>
>>63598431

Bros before hoes?

Fuck no. Pussy can't be beat. Once Cap gets a taste of the vagoo for the first time, he'll stop with this idealism/moral crusade BS he's on.
>>
>>63598431
the second iron man was muh father and it was the worse one
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.