[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friends wanted me to watch this show so I finally checked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 236x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 236x336
My friends wanted me to watch this show so I finally checked it out. Honestly why the fuck is this guy the penguin? Was it a desperate attempt to make him some one attractive for female viewers? Isn't the penguin supposed to be short and fat?
>>
>That
>Attractive

Pick one
>>
>>63599234
>being this much of an angry virgin
>>
>>63597997
Of all the criticisms I've heard of Gotham, a lot of them valid, this is a strange one.
>>
>>63599317
Why u so mad tho?
>>
>>63599343
because you're talking shit, the man is a sex beast cleary chosen for his looks
>>
The dude carries the show.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>63597997
> stress and getting old's a helluva drug
>>
>>63597997
He is short though.
>>
>>63599399
>He doesn't like based Jim or Harvey
lmao. There's actually a lot of good charcters 'carrying' the show. They even had most of them go rescue Bruce last episode (Minus Ed plus Cat, unfortunately).
>>
>>63599463
cat kicked some ass
>>
>>63599518
Yeah because she was written to, too bad everything else they write for her (dialogue/story arcs) and the way she performs it is fucking grating.
>>
>>63599366
Go to bed penquin
>>
So Riddler is going to kill Jim's girlfriend right?

I hope so, she's the worst actress on the show and literally all of the villain chicks are hotter.
>>
>>63597997

It's a bad casting choice for a fat nasty midget, yes, but without vagina bait the show probably wouldn't get second season.
>>
>>63597997
>Honestly why the fuck is this guy the penguin?
the answer's literally given in the show
>>
>thinking the penguin is actually short
He got his shins blown off after he killed fiddy men
>>
>>63597997
That's actually great casting and he's not that attractive.
>>
I'm just happy his mom is dead. Every scene that actress is in disgusts me no matter what movie
>>
>>63597997
yer homolust is showing
>>
File: GOTHAM-SDCC2015.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
GOTHAM-SDCC2015.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
Huh. I think I had a dream last night ranting about this. I dreamt they cast someone older than Bruce as Dick Grayson.

And even in the dream I admitted I feel bad because the actor is probrably pretty good, probrably a bunch of them are. The show just sucks and is horribly cast. Even Bullock and Montoya, while wonderfully cast, are kinda a mess.

It was probrably due to hearing some DCasual fangirl I heard in a comic shop yesterday. I was looking at a wall of figures and heard her behind me. She saw the Gotham action figures and squeed "OH MY GOD. PENGUIN! He's so gorgeous. Oh look. Arrow." She turned to the trades "Oh look. Harley Quinn."

Fucking dammit.
>>
Is it just me, or does he look just like WT Snacks?
>>
>>63599602
It would be a mercy killing. I can't belive what a cliche shrill psycho wife they made Barbara. In the books it was Jim who was the asshole who cheated on her while the was pregnant. Barbara wasn't much of a character, but she was better than this crazy train this show made of her. I swear they made her some low rent Harley Quinn clone.

Fuck. This show is terrible.
>>
>>63604028
"Hey kids did we ever tell you about when mom went fucking crazy, killed her parents, joined a gang of serial killers, tried to get me and my hot ass Brazillian gf killed, and tried to kill herself. Boy sure glad everything worked out."
>>
>>63603935
i want that camcam figure, i will cum on it and then shove it up my ass
>>
I agree OP. Penguin should be Danny Devito shaped. That being said, the guy knocks the role out of the park. I'm more bothered by the fact that his club is "Oswald's" and not "The Iceberg Lounge".
>>
File: 1448737614116.jpg (154 KB, 557x595) Image search: [Google]
1448737614116.jpg
154 KB, 557x595
>>
>>63597997
they made him a jew as well
>>
>>63597997
what? he's a slimy worm in gotham
>>
>>63599317
Says the one who thinks the fucking penguin is attractive
>>
He is the best one in the show to be fair. I think he does the role quite well.
>>
>Isn't the penguin supposed to be short

He is short, niggas only 5'8, that's suicidal manlet tier these days
>>
>>63599602
The black chick is way worse.
She has almost the same personality as Barbra, but is also fucking invincible.
>>
>>63604686
I was expecting him to name it the Iceberg as soon as he got it from Fish.
Still, this is like 10 or 15 years before Bruce becomes Batman, so that's a lot of time to get fat.
In the episode where Jerome dies, he talks about how he should work on a laugh.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2014-09-30-16h00m58s224.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2014-09-30-16h00m58s224.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>63606430

Nah, son, that's average

R-right?
>>
>Casting a sex symbol stud for penguin
>casting a freakish deformed ogre for catwoman

Horrible cast.
>>
>>63604686
The idiots making this show don't give a shit. Hell, the made the Cobblepots some poor immigrant family instead of a rich one akin to the Waynes. Would have been a great foil to young Bruce.
>>
>>63606815
She's not an ogre.
I, for one, accept our new alien overlords.
>>
>>63606755
Depends on your country, but typically yes that's short. The memers saying anything under six feet is a manlet are retarded, you're officially a short person if you're below your country's average male height, so in your case (and mine ;_;) 5'8 is short and qualifies for manlet tier
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.