[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Horror general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cartel-8.jpg (224 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
cartel-8.jpg
224 KB, 800x1200
/horror/ general

what did you guys watch over the weekend

did you hear Don Coscarelli is working on a 4k restoration of Phantasm with JJ Abrams

that makes me forgive Abrams about Into Darkness and if TFA shit it doesn't even matter cause fucking Phantasm on blu ray
>>
>>63597201
Sounds interesting. Its a movie I have read about and seen on lists, but never actually checked out.

Last October I watched a few horror movies week that I had never seen before. It was a good time.

This weekend I didn't watch any horror. Got some xmas horror lined up for the coming weeks:
silent night, deadly night
black christmas
christmas evil

I want to see Krampus. Has anyone seen it?
>>
>>63597788
Chrismast Evil is great, I'm gonna watch Silent Night Deadly Night part 2 during the holidays

loved Krampus, if you like 80's "kids" horror movies you'll like it
>>
Anyone know any horror with a wisecracking villain who makes bad puns/jokes as he kills?

Like Freddy and Nail Gun Massacre
>>
>>63597846
Yeah I haven't seen any of those Christmas movies I mentioned. So I am looking forward to them when I meet with friends.

Do you have any recs for older (sci fi) horror that has aged well? I loved the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
>>
I miss the /hor/ guy and the /vod/ guy. Those were useful and nice threads.
>>
File: TheFog03.jpg (11 KB, 418x179) Image search: [Google]
TheFog03.jpg
11 KB, 418x179
What's a good horror movie if I liked The Fog? I want something with an interesting and immersive setting first and foremost.

Also can anyone recommend good anime horror?
>>
>>63598163
Shockwaves
The Changeling
>>
>>63598239

Thanks, friend. Also, got anything with aliens? Not Alien or The Thing obviously. Abductions and shit would be cool to watch tonight.
>>
>>63598409
Check out Invasion of the Body Snatchers. First watch the 1956 one, then the 1978 one after that.
>>
>>63598671

Thanks for the recs. I'm watching The Changeling on YouTube at the moment and I love it. Great music, photography, atmosphere, everything I was looking for.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.