[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't people talking about the MOTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
>>
>>63595693
Average at best.
>>
busy thinking about the BBC
>>
I've made several threads about how awesome it is but /tv/ is only interested in posting memes rather than actual discussions about cinema.
>>
>>63595715
Shit pasta is shit
>>
>>63595715
Welcome to /tv/
>>
Because no one likes Kuckatino any more and calling police officers murderers and having a racist black character make a white man on the brink of death suck his cock.

Because he thinks blacks in America have it worst than blacks anywhere else on the planet
>>
liberal fever dream: the movie part 4
oh it shows quentin
>>
>>63595816
/tv/ is an offshoot of /pol/

This is why /tv/ is a shit board
>>
I was going to watch this with my dad but because of the big black dick scene we can't
my mom let him for a nigger it will trigger him :^(
>>
>>63595702
>>63595703
>>63595816
>>63595845
>>63595885
None of these are valid arguments, you shitheads. Why doe you persist on ruining movies for yourselves with shit logic???
>>
>>63595693
I'm hyped, but I wish QT3.14 would go back to making movies set in contemporary America. It's been so long. I wish he had directed The Social Network or something, but he's probably grown to autistic to understand anything about the real world and today's society.
>>
File: 1449494750314.png (193 KB, 705x652) Image search: [Google]
1449494750314.png
193 KB, 705x652
BIG
>>
>>63595984
>ooo he mad

I see you kucktino go back home to your wife while she's being BLACKED
>>
>>63596018
Am i the only one who finds this funny?
>>
>>63596045
ya my gf and tyron find it funny too
>>
DUDE BIG BLACK COCKS LMAO
>>
>>63595984
pls be a troll and not actually this much of a fgt
>>
I'll be watching this in a theater without an Intermission (which happens to be just before John Ruth's coffee outburst). The question being, does the pacing of this movie crumble without the Intermission?
>>
>>63596008
Hey, if he wants to keep making period pieces, let him. He's the made the few enjoyable ones in the last few years.
>>
>>63595984
>???
reddit for sure. Also you are retarded.
>>
>>63595858
>I-it's just /pol/

whatever you have to tell yourself schlomo
>>
>>63596045
I find it hot.
>>
>>63595693

Oh look it's Samuel L Jackson plays a slick angry nigger again!
>>
It might have a decent 90 minute movie in there, but will be blighted by a further 30-60 minutes of uneven Tarantino drivel, just like everything recently.
>>
>>63595984
There is literally a scene in the film where a poor little white boi sucks on a BBC.

If you know that and still want to watch the movie then you're a kek, plain and simple.
>>
>>63596917
No there's not. I saw an early screening IT was Maj Warren's way of pissing of the General by lying to him. They don't show it, he just tells it.
>>
>>63596045
my favorite part is when the white guy is sucking the black cock
>>
>>63597490
>he didn't actually suck he bbc they just put the image in your head
>>
File: chill as fuck.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
chill as fuck.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>63596645
And I will never get old of it either.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.