[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"If we made accurate dinosaurs, they wouldn't look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: bd300.jpg (59 KB, 454x454) Image search: [Google]
bd300.jpg
59 KB, 454x454
>"If we made accurate dinosaurs, they wouldn't look like the ones in Jurassic World at all! For example, most of the carnivores would sport feathers and look more akin to overgrown birds in keeping with the most up-to-date paleontological findings on theropod reptiles! Stay in school, kids!"

Was this really necessary?
>>
yes it was. intellectual elites such as myself that have divulged into the depths of paleontology got a nice chuckle at the reference!
>>
>>63595498
would have improved the movie 2bh
>>
If they didn't /tv/ would basically call it problematic and it would trigger their autism.
>>
then they go around showing some chick out running a t-rex in high heels
>>
>>63595518
>divulged into the depths
>>
>>63595615
>divulged

*dived

fuck off noobfag, you know what i mean
>>
>>63595624
dived sound awkward
delved is the best word to use

following in a close second is the sound your throat makes as you gargle on cock for trying to be such an elitist faggot
>>
>>63595640
Be nice.

We're in the nest.
>>
They should have just made them fucking realistic. The movie was shit as it was, would have made it more interesting.
>>
>>63595640
yes you're right i meant to use that. obviously, duh

now fuck of grammarfag
>>
You new to /tv/?we keep getting autists going "pffffff don't you KNOW the dinosaurs aren't supposed to look like that? Some of they aren't from the same eras don't you KNOW?"
>>
>>63595498
I actually kind of liked the "our dinos are genetic freaks of nature" angle. It at least offers a plausible explanation for any scientific inaccuracies that may crop up regarding these movies.
>>
>smug asians

Nothing makes you forget about their tiny dicks, nothing.
>>
The whole series is about man's hubris in trying to control nature and playing God, the line was fine.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.