[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You can actually pinpoint the second when his heart rips in half!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Ash_vs_Evil_Feels.jpg (125 KB, 1919x1049) Image search: [Google]
Ash_vs_Evil_Feels.jpg
125 KB, 1919x1049
>You can actually pinpoint the second when his heart rips in half!
>>
>show is called ash vs evil dead
>Barely any deadites
>CG
>characters rip through deadites like butter instead of being incredibly challenged by just a few of them like in evil dead
>show focuses on a will they or won't they between two characters nobody gives a shit about
>random boring strong independent black cop female interest for Bruce Campbell takes up half of the episode
>>
>>63594591
>Barely any deadites
We get demonic action every episode, what are you talking about?
>>
>>63594591

Pablo's okay
>>
>>63594591
Pretty much

The only decent deadite was the one which killed Pablo's uncle, the rest have been fodder
>>
I think the difficulty level is about to go from Normal to Hard. Maybe that's why he didn't want them along any further because what they'd been dealing with up til then wasn't nearly as bad as what's to come. Also wish they'd introduce some of the transmutation deadites like the Witch from Evil Dead 2.
>>
>>63594591
Retarded the post
>>
>>63594712
That was a specific named demon though, and Kelly's eyes were black, not white.

Does anybody know the defined rules behind Deadites, by the way? They seem to be demons that inhabit dead bodies, but sometimes they take living people too.

Then there was the time where they had a whole army of corpses and shit...

Can sometimes be a bit haphazard.
>>
what if they all die?
>>
Anyone have a webm of Lucy lawless titties I heard she showed boobs on the latest episode
>>
>>63596609
Considering the fact that they didn't show her face+tits in one shot it was probably a body double.
>>
>>63594591
>CG
The only point in your dumbshit list I agree with. It's mind-boggling how they resort to CGI blood in one scene, then get a gorefest made of practical on the next. It's confusingly horrible.
Seriously, fucking why? Even in the Raimi episode we got that shit.
>>
>>63594854
No, he didn't want them along because he knew they'd get posessed and he'd have to kill them. Hopefully that will happen anyway.
>>
>>63596609
I could make one but I don't want to get b7. So fuck you and make it yourself.
>>
>>63596809
>body double
>Lawless
Yeah, no.
>>
>open up to your buddies
>they take it as a joke

I know that feel, Ash.
>>
Why is Kelly so perfect bros?
>>
>>63598052

Notice how her face is only ever shown on close up.
>>
I just finished marathon this. I spent the entire series repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy chainsaw hand lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place
>>
File: original.jpg (66 KB, 861x720) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
66 KB, 861x720
>>63599008
MUH DRAGONS
>>
>>63599008
Dunno why she'd use a body double, she's still in great shape and she got it all out on Spartacus already.
>>
>>63599094

My guess is that she didn't want to laydown naked covered in a pile of rubbish.
>>
>>63599124
That's a good reason
>>
>>63599094
often it's to save the TV studio money purely because it means needing the actors for fewer shots.

for the same reason almost all movies use doubles for closeups of hands, etc, and a lot of the time for shots where you don't see the actor's face.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.