[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this. Do people honestly still have a hard time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: soaked_in_bleach_key_art_poster.jpg (506 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
soaked_in_bleach_key_art_poster.jpg
506 KB, 1047x1572
Just watched this.

Do people honestly still have a hard time accepting that a heroin addict with precious suicide attempts took a large amount of heroin and committed suicide?
>>
Did you watch the movie? There's a shitload of evidence against it actually being a suicide.
>>
File: 1454545254646.png (119 KB, 209x335) Image search: [Google]
1454545254646.png
119 KB, 209x335
>>63592317
Kurt Kobain is a fucking faggot. Whether he got shot or not, good riddance.
>>
>>63592317
Obviously they do or else you wouldn't have had a film to watch.
>>
>>63592317
Courtney pls
>>
Yeah, and that's why it was so convenient for Courtney.

If Kurt was going to kill himself he wouldn't do it after having a child he loved dearly.
>>
>>63592353

There's no proof ever presented.

>Kurt's doctor said

But let's not ever interview him for proof.

>>63592638

OMG it's the perfect crime.

That explains so many other wrongfully convicted people. It's the perfect crime to frame them.
>>
>>63592389
green day is a huge faggot too
>>
My favorite part was when the p.i. was talking about the first time he meets with Courtney and how apparently she was just walking around with her pussy just flapping in the wind pretty much.
>>
Kurt Cobain was a selfish, degenerate piece of shit who only wrote a couple of good songs but wasted his meagre talent on self-indulgent artnoise garbage. I don't care if he was murdered or committed suicide. His life wasn't worth investigating his death.
>>
Obviously, they're shilling hard for Courtney and negating that she wasn't the one who killed Kurt, when she did.
>>
He would have died from overdosing on heroin anyway, dude was a huge addict. Obviously he's a Pisces.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.