[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally BLACKED: the show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 466x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 466x316
Literally BLACKED: the show
>>
>>63591764
Well she does eventually marry Luke Cage, that's been canon for a long while. I just wish they'd chosen a less...terrible actress for Jessica.
>>
>>63591764
Better than Daredevil though the ending dragged.
>>
>>63591854
>better than Daredevil

I could write an essay on why this is incorrect on every level, but instead I'll just skip to the part where I tell you that you're wrong.

You're wrong.
>>
>nearly 2016
>caring about comic book dogshit
>>
>>63591764
It's canon.

Jessica had a crush on Peter Parker in high school, but he didn't notice (was distracted with MJ and Gwen and other girls)

So later she married Luke Cage
>>
File: 1431814001200.png (121 KB, 226x207) Image search: [Google]
1431814001200.png
121 KB, 226x207
>>63591912
>wrong

How so? Half of Daredevil's season comprised of boring shit. JJ was pretty consistent on keeping your attention.

Killgrave shits all over Fisk.
>>
>>63591764
You mad white boy?
>>
>>63591912
Hey Reddit
>>
>>63591978
What happens in both shows? Do they wear costumes or something close to it? Does Daredevil wear full red?

Are they worth watching? Is it different from Arrow & Flash (I like Flash)
>>
>>63592024
They are both better than the CW shows. No lovey bullshit.

DD wears costume. JJ don't (but there's an easter egg). If you like the MCU then I'd definitely say yes. They are well made shows.
>>
>>63591978

Not the guy, but I think over all Daredevil > JJ but Kilgrave >>> kingpin , but Kilgrave was retarded at the end of the show while Kingpin escape was fucking awesome.

Shit like the hallway fight scene was top tier in Daredevil. I cant really think of any good action stuff in JJ. There was like two fights I can think of. The JJ and cage fight and the one where they fight the drug people. both were pretty shitty.
>>
>>63592019
that came up in record time, well done

>>63591978
If by "boring shit" you mean well written episodes, patient character development, and actual dialogue that doesn't sound like some kind of feminist lit fanfiction, then yeah it was pretty fuckin boring

Kilgrave is a more interesting villain, I'll give you that much, but he is surrounded by unlikeable characters in a boring world, and handicapped by a shitty script. Best part of a bad show. Its a shame.
>>
File: patlaugh.png (341 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
patlaugh.png
341 KB, 512x384
>mfw David Tennant, the man who holds the heart of quirky tumblr-tards everywhere, played a LITERAL rapist in this show
>>
If you this show you'll love this song
Somebody once told me my wife was gonna kek me
I ain't the darkest guy in my bed
It was looking pretty fun with his penis and his cum in my wife as I watched in my kekshed

Well the bucks start cumming and they don't stop cumming
Gotta prep the bull then hit the shed rubbing
Didn't make sense not to watch for fun
Your wife gets pleased but you cock stays numb

Black cocks to see black cocks to suck
So what's wrong with letting your wife kek?
You'll never know if you don't show
Tyrone all your wifes special holes

Hey now you're a kekold prep the bull and go away
Hey now you're a kekold watch Tyrone and your wife play
All little white dicks are chodes
Only black cocks break the mold

It's a hot place and they say it gets hotter
You're getting keked now wait till you meet her toddler
But the moderators beg to differ
Judging by the bans in the report page picture

The cocks we prep are getting pretty big
My wife's getting wet Tyrone please jump right in
My dicks on fire bow about yours?
That's the way I like it and ill never get bored

[Chorus 2x]

I once had an inquire if I could share my wife with Tyler
I need to double penetrate in that ass
I said yep what a concept I could prep another bull myself
But only black cocks get in the strange

[Repeat verse 2 and 3]

[Chorus]
>>
>tfw the only good part was Claire
>>
>>63592961

Pottery in its finest form.

Bravo David.
>>
File: 1435611508849.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
1435611508849.png
134 KB, 317x392
>>63593121
Really? Her trying to put bullets into her head looked like some Simple Jack shit. She was generic blonde #5, the whitebread vanilla, straw-haired Goopy Paltrow bitch.

The only good thing about the show was Tennant. I longed for some scenes with him. He acted circles around eveyone in the cast. Next in line was Carrie Anne Moss.
>>
>>63593810
You mixing up the characters. Claire is the nurse from daredevil
>>
>>63592096
>Capefaggots
>Hating "lovey bullshit"

It always gets me how much you complain about this stuff. Like, the idea of people having relationships insults you.
>>
please don't be racist
>>
File: 1404346493342.jpg (13 KB, 336x304) Image search: [Google]
1404346493342.jpg
13 KB, 336x304
>mfw contrariuns and cvcks say Daredevil is worse than this atrocious shit
>>
>>63591912
I like DD as a /co/fag and even I have to say JJ was better.

You should go back to Reddit though m7.
>>
>>63595643
>>63591978
>>63591854
>this blatant shilling

No one can defend this meme SJW shit for real, I refuse to believe it
>>
>>63595797
>DURR Y RNT U REDPILL LMAO

Pls.
>>
capeshit tv rankings

1. Gotham
2. Daredevil
3. Flash
4. Jessica Jones
5. Arrow

Never watched
Super Girl
Agents of Shield
>>
Her face just looks like she makes a habit out of sucking bbcs. I think it's her lips.
>>
>>63595815

Learn to write boi
>>
>>63593810
You are thinking about Patsy, Claire is the nurse from DD (Rosario Dawson)
>>
>>63595877
>1. Gotham
I hope this is bait
>>
>>63595911
You didn't watch Gotham this year?
>>
>>63591764
and worth it just because of the /pol/ butthurt
>>
>>63595911

Gotham > JJ in every single aspect you can possibly take into account my famine
>>
>>63595877
1. DD
2. Flash
3. JJ
4. Arrow
5. AOS
6. Agent Carter
7. Supergirl
8. Gotham

FTFY
>>
>>63595877
>Never watched
>Super Girl
>Agents of Shield

Supergirl is the worst /tv/ show ever made. I have no idea how they managed to make something this fucking terrible. It's like someone did it on purpose, to see how bad tv show can get.

AoS on the other hand has weak "monster of the week" season 1 but it gets a LOT better after. Currently it's very good (for a capeshit).
>>
>>63591764
but Luke is literally the best black superhero
>>
>>63596042
>not Black Panther
>>
>>63593810
For god's sake, it's PATSY
>>
>>63596042
>>63596078
>implying these cunts are better than Static
>>
>>63591764
Literally 2015 the post.
>>
>>63591764
>some dirty skank gets fucked by a black guy
>meanwhile Aryan goddess Patsy gets fucked by evil aryan guy

yeah no.
>>
>>63591764
>mfw I'm Black
>mfw I wanted to rawdog the fuck out of her when she was the pale little junkie slut gf in Breaking Bad
>see Jessica Jones
>absolutely fucking hate it

You'd think being black I enjoyed the BLACKED.com bullshit but it honestly makes the show shit. And don't even get me started on the SJW faggotry and MUH STRONG WOMYN bullshit.
>>
>>63595877
>1. Gotham
>2. Daredevil

Yup. Nothing else is worth watching as far ass comic book/capeshit goes.

I can't really rank the rest because I haven't seen Flash or Arrow. Agents of Shield is boring as fuck. Supergirl is absolutely shit.
>>
>>63595533
Literally why?

What's the point on showing that kind of scenes?
>>
>>63592992
Top kek
>>
File: 1426786447921.png (61 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1426786447921.png
61 KB, 398x409
>>63591968
>Peter avoided a coal burner
Sounds good to me
>>
>>63591764
>Dropped it in the first episode.
>mfw seeing these threads
>>
was alright although a little slow at the start

only really got going after the police station scene and that was what.. 6 eps in?
>>
>>63595533
It's done because they know people will hate it.

I swear American women coal burn or promote coal burning more than any other country.
>>
>>63595877
Gotham is fucking garbage

>>>/co/
>>
>>63599986
What is garbage about season 2 of Gotham?
>>
>>63591787

This bitch is fucking awful.
>>
>>63591912
Upvoted!
>>
are there at least lewd scenes or any good foot shots?
>>
>>63592961
> tfw want to change my wardrobe to Killgraves style except for the color

Rapeculture for best subculture
>>
Why does 4chan hate interracial relationships so much?
>>
Is there much footage of Rachel taylor's legs in this?
>>
>>63600378
Not just 4chan, the whole world minus far left nut jobs don't like interracial relationships
>>
>>63600378
>Why does 4chan hate interracial relationships so much?

They don't give a shit except for black male with white female, and they don't hate it, they love it as their #1 fetish.
>>
>>63600378
kuckolding
>>
>>63600432
Really? Why?
>>
Middle was better than anything of daredevil, kilgrave was great.

starts and ends really badly though.
>>
>>63600559
human nature
>>
>>63600559
>Really?

No.
>>
>>63600606
>human nature

I don't get it.
>>
>>63600667
/pol/ is this guy's world
>>
I get the love for Tennant as an actor, but I honestly don't get the love for Kilgrave as a character. Any semblance of depth he might have as a villain is barely explored by the show; he's no Patrick Bateman or Ted Bundy. His actions were interesting only because the show didn't pull any punches regarding the consequences of mind control on its victims. Ignore the whole David Tennant thing and he's not even remotely close to Kingpin.

Also >le spooky SJW bogeyman xDDDD

I actually thought the show did really well in its portrayal of "SJW" issues. Jessica's not some grrrl power role model who's always right and always wins; she's sympathetic, but flawed to the point of shit constantly getting fucked as a result of her self-destructive behavior. The three lesbian characters aren't at all defined by their sexual preferences. You could easily replace them with straight people and wouldn't even have to adjust a single line in the script for anything other than gender; you could make the argument that they fuck each other over in ways which specifically tend to be a lot more common in lesbian relationships than straight or gay ones, but even then, that's pretty much the polar opposite of the minority superpowers they'd get if the show was actually SJW BS. The whole rape thing is portrayed completely realistically and at no point does the show imply that all men are rapists or some-such bullshit. The sex scenes are female-friendly but still offer just as much to the straight male viewer as they offer to anyone else.
>>
>>63600559
No. Nobody here gives a shit other than the niggerposting stormfags who shove their shit into threads with a tenacity that would make a ponyfag blush and then masturbate whenever someone acknowledges them.
>>
It dragged on far too long. The whole show could have been comfortably wrapped up and resolved in five, maybe six eispdes tops.
>>
is there any chance kilgrave could come back? they killed him off really awkwardly after giving him stronger powers that don't really come into play enough to justify it.
>>
>>63591764
Most boring shit I've ever watched. Tennent literally carried the show. If the show was limited to 5 episodes, it would've been good. Daredevil's better in every way
>>
>>63601885
This is true, I felt the show dragged on and on
>>
>>63591764
Well lets face it, the character is literally one of the worst main characters in comic books. Wasn't this something made to lure in adolescent teenage girls who thought comic books were for wierdos and nerds?
>>
>>63601976
>the character is literally one of the worst main characters in comic books.

Why do you think that? She's a pretty standard noir detective type, 2bqh.
>>
>>63596096
SHE REALLY WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND
>>
>>63591764
Literally OP: The faggot
>>
>>63596249
Enjoy Jaden Smith
>>
>>63595533
>>63591764
/TV/ LITERALLY KEKED

HOLY SHIT ALL WHITE MEN HAVE JUST BEEN KEKED
>>
You're literally sick in the head. You interpret fiction worse than a child.
>>
>>63599590
To remind the white man he can't even compete
>>
>>63599590
Are you an alien?
>>
>>63599590
They try so hard to be as relevant as GoT by including sex scenes but GoT ones are miles better shot and also realistic.
>>
>>63602447
What do you mean?
Propaganda is still propaganda regardless of it being fiction or not.
>>
Two minutes on a treadmill twenty minutes on a cheeseburger.
>>
>>63596042
in this show he is just a flirtatious black bull, no personality. They'll have to write him a lot differently if they want him to carry his own show
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.