[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Waiting for new Ron Howard movie about the events of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sea.jpg (384 KB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
sea.jpg
384 KB, 1280x692
>Waiting for new Ron Howard movie about the events of the Essex and the writing of Moby Dick
>Moby Dick one of my favorite books
>love sailing movies and survival movie
>go see this, loved it, a solid 8/10, breath of fresh air in this cape and over franchised bullshit
>will see Revanant when it comes out
>Probably shouldnt see star wars
>not because it will make the other 2 seem bad, but because the other two will make Star wars seem even worse.

But in all seriousness, not bad at all. not perfect, but a damn good watch.
Actually had a feeling aside from cynicism.

Remember when people wanted to make good films and didnt cynically base them completely around money?

Good times.
>>
Why are you such an idiot?
>>
>>63591271
Is that the best comment you can muster up?

Christ, at least be clever with your insults.
>>
>>63591298
I asked you a sincere question, why are you an idiot?
>>
>>63591230

OP I have a question (possible spoilers):
why are you such an idiot?
>>
It looks good. Hemsworth might be ok in this.
>>
>>63591617
His accent was flimsy at time, but he was pretty charismatic. when they were all dying of thirst and hunger, you REALLY saw some good scenes.

it doesnt show the cannibalism )pg-13) but when Chris first suggest it, you can just feel the horror in them that they'd have to "commit an abomination" to survive.

Cillian Murphy does pretty good as well.
>>
>>63591230
>Waiting for new Ron Howard movie

That motherfucker knows how to make a movie.
>>
>not answering the questions being asked

Come now OP, we are waiting.
>>
>>63591230
Why didn't he throw the lance?
>>
>>63591757
Damn right...i think his worst is probably grinch but even then, not horrible.

>>63591800
Because "fuck it"
>>
I thought the movie dragged on a bit when they were stranded. It also kind felt like it was missing a good hour of character development between the captain and first mate. Wasn't a bad watch though
>>
>>63593350
theater cuts, i bet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.