[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids, did I ever tell you how..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
Kids, did I ever tell you how..
>>
>>63590721
I never really loved your mother and want to get into your aunt
>>
>>63590721
My life got flipped turned upside down...
>>
>fuck you old man
>i don't have to listen to this shit
fucking delusional millenials thinking their kids will give a shit about their parents pointless lives
>>
>>63590808
And id like to take a minute just sit right there...
>>
>>63590721
... hot your aunt is
>>
>>63590721

I sabotaged numerous character arcs and years of backstory because I got pretentious airs and decided to re-write Love in the Time of Cholera
>>
Best Girl: The Mother
Most Fun Girl: Robin
Most Bangable: lily
>>
>>63590721
…Barney's your actual dad
>>
Starting in 2005 I had sex with a lot of different attractive women, including your aunt Robin?
>>
"Your actually wizards!"
>>
File: Eating_a_sandwich.png (220 KB, 642x366) Image search: [Google]
Eating_a_sandwich.png
220 KB, 642x366
DUDE

SANDWICHES

LOL
>>
…to perform an abortion using diet coke?
>>
>>63590785
This is really the message in the end.
>>
…many times I raped homeless women for kicks?
>>
>>63590891
desuwa-tobayo
>>
>>63591022
With a brilliant writer, this could've become an American Psycho type scenario. Unreliable narrater and all
>>
…a raven is like a writing-desk? You see, Edgar Allan Poe wrote on both–GOD DAMN IT KIDS YOU STAY ON THE FUCKING COUCH WHILE DADDY IS TALKING
>>
…I singlehandedly stopped the spread of AIDS by cutting off Charlie Sheen's dick?
>>
…ard Stern ruined talk radio for everyone?
>>
…tough it is to get bloodstains out of a clown costume
>>
...I rescued Dr. Pavel from the Masketta Man?
>>
File: 1418781367616.jpg (61 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1418781367616.jpg
61 KB, 500x377
>The show is about a man who settled for a woman he didn't love as much as another woman and had two kids with them, and he then proceeds to tell the story of how he met her.
>His wife dies of cancer, and right when the woman he truly loves gets a divorce from one of his best friends, he swoops in and claims the REAL woman he loved.
What a piece of shit.
>>
…under the perfect storm of circumstances, jet fuel CAN melt steel beams?
>>
>>63591282

Is that really how it went? At that point, why didn't he just try to get with the chick he really liked to begin with and avoid seasons of bullshit?
>>
>>63590785
She was a good friend.
>>
…I came up with a bullshit movie script about the Muppets just so I could finally live my life's dream to use Miss Piggy as a cock sleeve when no one was looking
>>
>>63591282
The irony is the hypocrisy of the writers when they sold the pilot:

When they showed the pilot to CBS, CBS didn't give a fuck about it until the last scene, when the dad drops the bombshell that Robin WASN'T their mom. The idea of teasing fans on the eventual discovery of the mother, was what got CBS to put the show on the air.

Except that Robin always WAS the plan. And because they shot the film of the ending from the finale, they could not or just plain refused to, amend their plan and ended up stalling like hell before they went ahead with the ending and basically killed the franchise dead in the process.
>>
It literally alright until the end and you guys know it.
>>
>>63591345
He did. She however never really loved him and was a massive, for a lack of better word, slut.
>>
>>63591400
Stop the show right as he says "... That's how I met your mother" and it's alright. It JUSTs itself afterward
>>
>>63590721
My life was literally a reddit show
>>
>>63591475
LOOK MOM I USED THE WORD AGAIN NO SERIOUSLY COME LOOK
>>
>>63591400
It started getting weird and unfunny after season 4.
>>
Somehow thr dhow does a good job of getting you to watch because you constantly have the feeling that something cool or funny is going to happen. But in reality, the show is horrible. After watching several episodes, I realized that it is one of the worst sitcoms I have ever seen.
>>
>>63591620
Yeah some jokes got old, but the drama parts were god tier.
>>
>>63590785

I never understood this meme.

This takes place after the mother has been dead for a while. The family has accepted her death. The kids dont want their father to sit there alone forever. Makes perfect sense for them to give their blessing of him going after Robin
>>
>>63591762
It made the experience even more cheaper. She already had someone before Ted, and to top that that he went running to Robin after everything. If feels all that build up was for literally nothing.
>>
>>63591596
Jesus calm your autism, reddit.
>>
>>63590721

...your Uncle Barney and I easily fucked well over 300 women between us in one of the most promiscuous cities in the country but neither one of us EVER contracted a single venereal disease?
>>
>>63591725
>but the drama parts were god tier.

Yeah, I agree with this.

If the writers had a bit of balls, then they could've fleshed out the 17 years after Ted meets the mother over the entire final season. Doing so would've been dark as fuck but they always did drama well and it would've sold the ending better.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.