[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a bigger bromance out there than Titus and Vorenus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Is there a bigger bromance out there than Titus and Vorenus?
>fought and bleed together
>raised each other families when the other couldn't
>Thirteen!
>Titus carrying Vorenus back to Rome so he can say
goodbye to his kids before he died

Only other one that rivalries it would be Gus and Woodrow from Lonesome Dove.
>>
Frodo and Sam.
>>
>>63590552
Rome is GOAT
>>
I've only watched a bit, but doesn't Titus fuck Vorenus wife? Titus is the big guy right?
>>
>>63591025
No, he doesn't.
>>
>>63591062
Oh, so Vorenus didn't get to bring friends
>>
>>63591025
No he doesn't and I somehow fucked up my green text, how embarrassing
>>
>>63590552
But Vorenus didn't die m8
>>
Vorenus had the most ungrateful kids.
>>
>>63590789
Agreed

>>63591161
It's ambiguous if he was going to die or live, either way Titus got him back to be with his family.
>>
>>63591210
>dad kills your mom after finding out he got cucкed
>curses you to hell (a very serious thing in a very religious society)
>you have to spend weeks, if not months sucking cocks and getting fucked before dad rescues you from slavery
>>
>>63591375
>mom commits suicide
>you run away like a fag
>you pay for being a little shit
>>
>>63591496
>mom commits suicide
they don't know that
>you run away like a fag
because your dad just told you to fuck off and condemned you to an eternity in hades
>you pay for being a little shit
paying for running off after your dad chased you away by being a fuck slave?
>>
>>63590552
>bitches don't know about Sharpe and Harper
>>
butch and sundance obvi
>>
File: Harper.jpg (50 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Harper.jpg
50 KB, 400x300
>>63591969
Read the books, seen the series;
Sharpe bought Harper this nice 7-barreled volley gun as a present, 'cause that's what real Bros do.
>>
>>63590552
>Thirteen!
That scene made me tear up honestly. I thought it was beautiful.

Same with Mark Antony's final scene and Vorenus' daughter forgiving him as he lays in bed -maybe- dying.

Imagine if this show had gotten the 5 seasons it was originally going to have. How much more character development there would've been and how much more of an impact those emotional scenes would've had.
>>
>>63591025
No, he does however kill the guy who did.

Total fucking bro.
>>
>>63594438
Tell me about it pham! Season was excellent but they covered so much in such a small amount of time.
>>
>>63591969

id choose that man
>>
>>63591969

>tfw they actually have a relationship that grows and deepens over time and because of various events rather than one hokey moment and "we best friends 4eva" like in literally every other film/series

aye but it's a grand thing
>>
>>63596475
this is pretty much how Pullo and Vorenus' friendship plays out in Rome too
>>
>>63591736
>they don't know that
If memory serves he never actually told them what happened. So yeah, it's Vorenus' fault
>>
>>63596575

why is it so rare lads? are showrunners generally too lazy to development things over more than one episode
>>
>>63596475
there are also the complicated feels with Frederickson
>>
File: 1430686863256.jpg (42 KB, 541x498) Image search: [Google]
1430686863256.jpg
42 KB, 541x498
>men
>capable of being loyal to each other
top cuc
>>
File: TrueDetectiveDVDCover.jpg (36 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
TrueDetectiveDVDCover.jpg
36 KB, 250x350
>>63590552

/thread
>>
>>63597126
>/threading your own post

Kill yourself
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.