[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of YMS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: whistle.png (299 KB, 856x186) Image search: [Google]
whistle.png
299 KB, 856x186
What does /tv/ think of YMS?
>>
yiff in hell
>>
>>63589844
stop viraling your shit here furry faggot
>>
He gets outrageously nitpicky over shit that not only doesn't matter but details that would be insane to pay attention to during production. Other than that I like his stuff, he just gets really spergy every five minutes, it's almost too much to deal with.

>god, why did he turn his head slightly to the right in this scene, nobody would ever do that!
>why is this sound effect so loud, are the filmmakers fucking stupid!
>they didn't acknowledge this minor plot detail that has no bearing on anything, the whole movie is ruined!

Also he sometimes criticises legitimate artistic decisions for being unrealistic. The nigga needs to dial it down *just* a teensy bit.
>>
>>63589844
I want to speak directly to you, Adam.

Watch literally any movie from before 1970. Go watch 8 1/2. Maybe then you'll stop masturbating over Synechdoche New York.
>>
Literally 2 threads about your shitty YouTube channel within 10 minutes of each other. Fuck off
>>
>>63590229
This

Fucker has top pleb taste
>>
>>63589844
Is that his new banner on the Y-tube?
>>
>>63590219
I agree, in his quickies he's always keen to spend half the video complaining about one specific sound effect
>>
>>63589844
Dude Weed LMAO: the reviwer
>>
File: 1449461843007.jpg (42 KB, 468x376) Image search: [Google]
1449461843007.jpg
42 KB, 468x376
>>63589844

>Accuses CORAL from going Extreme-Fedora-Mode in his TWD review
>Comes off worse than a turboautist atheist during his Lovely Bones review
>this hack makes over 3K in his fucking Patreon and wastes most of it just on rent cause he NEEDS to live in the most expensive city in the country
>Hurrduhrrr I'm gonna make movies guyzzzzz
>Such a movie will 99% likely be worse than the AVGN flop
>>
>>63589844

YMS is a betraying lying punk troll who never really cared for cool cat, and because of that I will not let him appear in my gun control safety video
>>
>>63590229
He hasn't watched any movie pre 1990 that isn't a criterion approved film
>>
I like that he doesn't buck to trends but he's far too proud of himself for it
>>
>I don't like thing: the thread
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.