[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sandler has been planning to do this movie for a while >Through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ridic_key_002_h-720x1066.jpg (219 KB, 720x1066) Image search: [Google]
ridic_key_002_h-720x1066.jpg
219 KB, 720x1066
>Sandler has been planning to do this movie for a while
>Through pure coincidence it releases alongside "The Hateful Eight"
>Despite being a knock on "The Magnificent Seven" (Which was pretty much "The Seven Samurais") people are Quarantino-Jerking how it's a spoof of the Hateful Eight
>ILIKEDIT

Come at me you fa/tv/irgins
>>
>PRESENTED IN 4K
Its a jab at Tarantino.
>>
>>63589297
Tha Hateful Eight is also a riff on The Magnificent Seven. How can people not get this?
>>
I'm sure the timing and marketing are not a coincidence.

It was aight. Everything you'd expect from a Sandler movie (both good and bad, old and new). Some parts had me laughing, some parts had me cringing.

Since I already have netflix, I didn't have to pay to see it, so I'm ok with it. It's a good sign that netflix is getting into the making-movies-with-halfway-decent-cast-and-production business, I hope it continues.
>>
>The Seven Samurais
>>
This film would've been tolerable without the grunting mountain man and fake retard.
>>
>>63591941
Lautner is there for you to have someone to fap to, you faggot.
>>
>>63592013
but there's Crews
>>
>that cast
There's only one place this movie can go and we all know where that is.
>>
File: JUST.jpg (37 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
37 KB, 534x401
>Luke Wilson
What happened, bros?
>>
>>63592252
He got keked
>>
>>63592252
>that face
does he need to shit?
did he leave his oven on at home?
is he watching his wife kek him firsthand?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.