[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I liked it. Who else?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: turbokid.jpg (125 KB, 1020x680) Image search: [Google]
turbokid.jpg
125 KB, 1020x680
I liked it. Who else?
>>
File: turbo-kid-e1441168254240.jpg (220 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
turbo-kid-e1441168254240.jpg
220 KB, 1080x1080
>>63588990
I thought it was pretty rad desu senpai
>>
It was too Reddit and the girl wasn't even cute.
>>
>>63589067

Is Laurench Lebouef related to Shia or is it just a coincidence?
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
File: COx795P.webm (55 KB, 444x268) Image search: [Google]
COx795P.webm
55 KB, 444x268
just gonna drop some turbo kid stuff here dont mind me.
>>
what is this flick called
>>
File: HLtueCW.webm (565 KB, 854x354) Image search: [Google]
HLtueCW.webm
565 KB, 854x354
>>63589067
I disagree :^)
>>
File: turbo2.jpg (147 KB, 666x606) Image search: [Google]
turbo2.jpg
147 KB, 666x606
>>63589158

pic related

>>63589124

>literally the moment I realized I was crushing on the female lead
>>
fuck off with the shilling of this shitty meme flick
>>
File: gnomestick.jpg (110 KB, 500x726) Image search: [Google]
gnomestick.jpg
110 KB, 500x726
>>
File: 1449378234577.webm (3 MB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
1449378234577.webm
3 MB, 980x551
What a piece of shit movie. The only people who claim "it was paying homage to 80's movies :)" are either 90's kids who weren't even alive during the 80's, or read that it was paying said homage and used it as an excuse to defend the film.

>Le underdog boy who finds a mcguffin!
>Le QT robot girl!
>Le ultra violence!
>Le gnome on a pole as a weapon. Gnomes are so funny!!! xDDD
>Le unicorn bike! SO... RANDUM!
>Le story makes no sense, but who cares!! It's a movie, get over it nerd xDDD
>Le post apocalyptic wasteland. So ironic, right???
>Michael Ironside is a bad guy, hahaha. He used to be in things, remember? I only know that because I watch a lot of older movies, you probably haven't heard of them
>Le grrrlpower!
>Omg did I mention the ultra violence?? The bad guy dies by being rammed by a unicorn bike. How random is that??? Then, and then, Michael Ironside gets BLOWN UP!!! OMG SO VIOLENT! BETTER HASHTAG THAT!
>>
>>63589282

>le if you put le in front of things it makes them sound le stupid meme

Now that we got reddit's opinion, anyone legitimate want to weigh in?
>>
>>63589334
I enjoyed it. It captured the style of 80s B movies, but had a heart. The character development and acting was really good, but the nonsensical one liners they gave to Ironside got a little too cheesy. Labouef's character really makes the film shine.

While it was clear that the gore effects were really indulgent, they were fun and didn't take over the film.

It's not a masterpiece but the filmmakers showed promise.
>>
literally reddit the redditiqué
>>
Just watched this tonight. It was enjoyable. As a Canadian, I'm totally proud it was made here. Very cute at times, Turbo Kid and Apple seem like people I'd hang around with. Bike chase scenes look like something out of a high school film project, which really just adds to it.
>>
why'd she have to die like 3 times? and why was the last one for real? ;_;
>>
>>63591529
The way she delivered that last line really got me. Way too many feels.
>>
>>63589191
i would still kiss her and eat those spaghettios, not even trying to be gross tbhlad
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.